Speculation: All Purpose LA Kings 2013-14 Trade Speculation/Rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperAlmeida

Mar 18, 2010
Dreger Highlights from WGR

- Myers not on 100% trade block. He is a hot commodity. Sabres still believe in his future and Myers not on 100% trade block. He is a hot commodity. Sabres still believe in his future and his bright. Sabres are considering trading him only for a MASSIVE offer. Price would be something like, a young prospect/roster player and draft picks. Someone will have to pay dearly.
Possible destinations: - -EDM/ANA/COL/TOR. If Myers was traded targets would be ROR from COL, TOR Kadri/Gardiner, EDM Perron/Eberle

- What is Tim Murray's Plan? More of a traditional rebuild. Murray needs to be careful with the blend of prospects and veterans.

- Murray has more freedom in the Summer for trades.

- Murray has a huge challenge. He needs to get a return for all UFA's.

- Dreger isn't 100% convinced that Miller is moved. Miller is comfortably among the elite. WSH is comfortable with their goaltender. STL makes sense and aren't convinced they can win a Cup. MIN is also contender.

- Girgensons only roster player that is untouchable.

- LAK kicking tires on Moulson, Gaborik, Vanek, Cammalleri.

- Ott asking price is 1st rounder + top prospect. Probably too much.his bright. Sabres are considering trading him only for a MASSIVE offer. Price would be something like, a young prospect/roster player and draft picks. Someone will have to pay dearly.

So DL is going for the "big fish"? Probably dangling Williams +(+)?

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Sharks fans on the main board are really trying to hertl my feelings.
You're Tomas'! Couture be serious here? :laugh: Sutter nonsense.

So, Nose, Burnside said that Vanek is the next target. Looks like we're going for the big fish now. First Frattin-izing with the Oilers in a discussion over Gagner, then negotiating over Vanek? Poor Vanek. Looking for a home, home on the G(range)r. (Okay, reaching a little on the last one.)

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Found something. Scott Burnside is from ESPN.

Islanders GM Garth Snow has once again made hash of his team and is (or should be) desperate to unload Vanek, who will go to market in July as a free agent. The obvious destination is Los Angeles, where scoring is scarce and the Kings have a bevy of nearly NHL-ready young forwards who could be attractive to Snow.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I believe entirely that Gagne wasn't the primary player from EDM that we were talking about.

I heard we are still talking with Lou about D. I know the Panters are a sort of passe idea but we did send out a scout or two to see what was what. I haven't heard anything recently were they are concerned but it wouldn't surprise me if we had some interest there. Lots of other crazy type of rumors out there with our name being thrown around but I don't buy em.

We are going to have a few extra hands at the Canes game to take a look around or so it has been rumored. Should be easy to find out but I can't see anyplace where a deal between us and them could be made.

My money is on DL making a minor deal and waiting until pre draft before addressing any of our needs but who knows? DL and crew really are right there with the very best in the bus if not the best so I can live with whatever happens.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vanek will likely be the most expensive and every highlight I see of the Isles he's getting torched defensively...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille