Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
whats a mouth breather?

http://www.waywordradio.org/mouth_breather/

mouth-breather n. a stupid person; a moron, dolt, imbecile. Editorial Note: The original definition of mouth-breather referred to a person that, due to medical problems (usually with the sinuses or nose), was forced to breath via the mouth. This leaves the jaw hanging open at most times, which has a tendency to make a person look dopey or spacey.

v7cH2.gif

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Next thing I am going to hear is that knowing who Heidi Klum is to be some proof of some failure in character.
What I want to know is how Matty Perreault managed to hook Ladies Man up with an actress in LA?

Last edited:

Liberati0n*

Everyone knows who Heidi Klum is. How would a person have possibly heard of Julianne Hough if they don't go to Tea Party rallies like SS?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Having a wife that watches Dancing With the Stars.

I had to look her up. Don't watch the dance shows or listen to modern country. Could not care less about any Blonde All American Obsession Of The Week.

But yay Brooks. At least you're scoring somewhere.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I had no idea who she was until all of this (and even less idea of why this is in the roster building thread). But upon researching her, I found her in this Orange is the New Blackface costume.
PCN_julianne_hough_halloween_lpl_131026_16x9_608.jpg

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Eh, she's not bad. I'm a 30 year old dude, I've never seen dancing with the stars and I've at least aware who she is. Somewhat. Barely.

He did alright for himself.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Everyone knows who Heidi Klum is. How would a person have possibly heard of Julianne Hough if they don't go to Tea Party rallies like SS?

um. tea party rallies?? the SS? man....you lost me, bud. the tea party is as far from the ss as nancy Pelosi is from Mao.

Julianne Hough was on Dancing with the Stars. She is a county music singer. She sang the National Anthem at the Indy 500 a couple years back. Are you saying that if you watch the Indy 500 you are a NAZI???

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
oh...wait. I get it. damn, I am slow. if you listen to country music, your are a Nazi. that makes sense. now I get it.

Liberati0n*

:facepalm:

SimplySensational goes to Tea Party rallies and knows who that lady is.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
so...if you are a normal person, you wouldn't know who julianne hough is?? seriously??

No worries. I had to google her to find out who she is.

Very pretty. Good for you Brooks. Hollywood finally comes to Washington. If you don't count Pat Sajak and Wayne Gretzky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad