Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
No worries. I had to google her to find out who she is.

Very pretty. Good for you Brooks. Hollywood finally comes to Washington. If you don't count Pat Sajak and Wayne Gretzky.

last I heard sly stallone still owned a home in Potomac. whats her name....wonder woman lives in dc

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
Maybe Erat finally getting shipped out? Laich isn't going anywhere so I wouldn't get your hopes up on that.

Kuz-Backstrom-Ovechkin
Fehr/Laich-Grabo-Brouwer
Chimera-Mojo-Ward
Volpatti-Beagle-Wilson

I'd switch Ovie and Brouwer to spread out the scoring. He was playing really well with Grabo before he got hurt.

Halpysback*

why are we pencilling in Kuznetsov on LW? Dude's been a RW his whole life

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
You will have to add to that to get Andrews. She's an allstar.

How about:
Hough and Lolo Jones for Andrews?

Julianne Hough is just now entering her prime, while some would say that Erin Andrews's best years are behind her. I think the upside of Hough would be enough to get Andrews on her own.

Lolo Jones to me could use a change of scenery. It is possible that she simply plays for the wrong team. I would be happy to give her up for the proverbial bag o' pucks.

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Jim Vance spoke at my HS graduation which was notable for his consistant use of the word "Chump", which he turned out to be.

@HST: Hough has yet to have a breakthrough season. While Andrews has a long track record of success. She, however, does have a NMC in her UFA contract that moved her from ESPN to Fox Sports. Jones is a multi sport star that only need to prove she can win.

I suppose you could swap Jones out of the deal for a lesser sweetener. With the snow and the loss of Sam Champion to the weather channel, ABC's Ginger Zee has shown with her call up that she has some real upside. She also looks great in heels

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
I've been out of the DC area since 2000. Why is Jim Vance a chump?

In trying to research it myself I found out that George Michael died in 2009 :(

Even though he always ignored hockey I always loved that guy. I used to have to sneak downstairs late at night to get my sports fix. Back then, it was George Michael or it was nothing. Probably completely non-news to most of you but it makes me sad.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I've been out of the DC area since 2000. Why is Jim Vance a chump?

In trying to research it myself I found out that George Michael died in 2009 :(

Even though he always ignored hockey I always loved that guy. I used to have to sneak downstairs late at night to get my sports fix. Back then, it was George Michael or it was nothing. Probably completely non-news to most of you but it makes me sad.
Do you remember the "George Michael Sports Machine"? I used to call that number all the time to get the latest sports scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad