GDT: #6: Panthers 5 at FLYERS 6 (2-1 SO), Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Whatever outcome gets us closer to a new head coach is where I'm at.

giphy.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
No chance they buy out their 3D. They probably think his contract is a great value. Wouldnt rule out an extension.

Reactions: Lotusflower

IvanProvorov

Apr 26, 2016
Can’t wait for a 2-1 victory so the Hakstol supporters come out and give him all the credit.

I’m sick of this piss poor strategic ****. Team needs an aggressive coach. Watching any other team (besides the Kings) you can see this is what is happening in the nhl.

What is happening in the NHL? Most goals scored in the beginning of the season in quite some time? But I agree about Hakstol. He's a loser.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Heading to the game tonight. I signed up for a student promotion thing on the WFC site for Flyers game that offers 20 dollar tickets to students, for what I assume are just random unsold seats. I figured I would get an email about it once in a blue moon, but I've been emailed about it for this game, the Vegas game and the home opener so far. Pleasantly surprised.

I have good seats too I'm 16 rows off the glass in section 111.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Lehtera has been good so far and is only playing 12 minutes a night.

That's still high.

idk which board is more toxic right now, yours or ours :laugh:

Reimer is probably starting so you should get a few 5 v 5 goals.

As is tradition with Hak hockey, if you're in a slump or if you have a bad goalie, you're going to have a better chance at playing better than the Flyers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad