GDT: #6: Panthers 5 at FLYERS 6 (2-1 SO), Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
mkCbun3.jpg

I'm going to have to make a form for Venn Diagrams. They would save me so much typing.

Heh. "Player better than VdV #1", "Player better than VdV #2", "Player better than VdV #3" - "No choice" in the middle

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
They develop that talent the same as the rest of the league, some get to the NHL quickly (mostly top draft picks), some don't make it until they're 22-24 (most players drafted out of the top 20).
Age as full year starter:
Provorov (19), Patrick (19), TK (19), Ghost (22), Sanheim (22), Vorobyev (22), Hagg (22), Lindblom (22) Laughton (21, 23).
Couts (19), Voracek (19), JVR (20), Simmonds (20), Giroux (21), Gudas (23), Raffl (25)

Reactions: hatcher

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I have a feeling it will be to replace Weal, which makes the most sense to the educated person... since it’s hakstonian Logic we’re talking about... well ****, you may be right.

No way they pull Voro out but maybe. They benched TK and Ghost so really no rookie is safe.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
This is pro hockey not a joke. Kids if playing well stay. Lindbolm and voro are eating the teams time right now and are both sissies two.

Reactions: smoochy

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
I'm pretty sure people would have beers in hand in celebration when Hak is gone. I would be.

I’d imagine this it what it will look like.

Upon getting his walking papers, Hakstol will strut his stuff like Ace Ventura, completely oblivious to why the fans (the monks) are cheering and partying like mad men. It will be a glorious day.

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Can’t wait for a 2-1 victory so the Hakstol supporters come out and give him all the credit.

I’m sick of this piss poor strategic ****. Team needs an aggressive coach. Watching any other team (besides the Kings) you can see this is what is happening in the nhl.

Lifeless is the perfect word. The only word needed to describe Hakstol Hockey.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
It's just someone/people not looking at all the info available. Or trolling.

I 100% expected to see a better Patrick to start this season and pre-season and that has not happened. But I have enough common sense to see that he has proved over a 2.5 month period, that he could produce as a 2nd line C offensively while playing well defensively.

So while his slow start sucks, it means little. Unless those same people also believe Gudas is now a PPG Dman, Laughton will be a 49 goal scorer, Weise will be a PPG player, and Konecny is going to only have 16 points this year.
One positive with hextall is that he won't be trading Patrick anytime soon just for him to break out on another team like it happened with Sharp, JVR, Williams or Bobrovsky.

Reactions: Rebels57 and Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad