GDT: #6: Panthers 5 at FLYERS 6 (2-1 SO), Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Sixers at 8 if you’re willing to be converted for a while.

I will most certainly choose the Sixers game. I can't watch a Flyers team with a Hagg-MacDonald 2nd pair so I might not be watching many games for the next 2 seasons. Sucks but it literally makes me so angry that I can't enjoy any other aspects of the game.

"GEORGE IS GETTIN' ANGRY!!!"

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Where the **** did that come from? In what measure is he a bust?

? he looks exactly the same as last year. 4gp 0 points -5, can't skate. Looks completely out of place for me. Everyone raved about how he had a full off-season to train. Looks exactly the same as before, waiting for him to prove me wrong. Haven't seen anything that proves otherwise.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Yep, he's a bust on his second full year and is now injured again. Funny how he didn't get into shape until the 2nd half of last year and he hasn't had a full season of being ready. So you can think what you want, but to call someone a bust after one full season + 4 games with a coach that stifles offense, yeah, no, you're wrong. Konecny isn't producing right now, so we should consider him a bust. Lindblom got one goal so far, we might as well call him a bust. Because, you know, with Patrick, he'll never be better than he is now.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
What has Patrick done to prove otherwise, I'll wait.

I think you are confusing the words disappointing and bust, which I understand, they look and sound almost identical.

Dude was among our best ~4-5 forwards in the back half of last year and a few underwhelming games in he's a bust.

tenor.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Oh and Patrick’s a bust? :laugh:

Damn. Just like Couturier...

This isn’t Facebook pal. Save the brainless hot takes for your friends and family who don’t know any better. You’re just asking to be mocked by posting dumb things like this.

Reactions: FlyTimmo and Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad