Transfer: 2020 Summer (we think) Transfer Window Rumors, News & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Has a player ever broke his own transfer... Saul is Atleti through and through he wont be leaving like that. If he ever leaves it will be in a more respectful manner. I suspect its a new signing. He will end up being ft captain .

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Has a player ever broke his own transfer... Saul is Atleti through and through he wont be leaving like that. If he ever leaves it will be in a more respectful manner. I suspect its a new signing. He will end up being ft captain .
Yeah I don’t think he’s actually leaving in 3 days. I just thought it was interesting. People on Twitter were joking that he bought a new golf club.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

Unless he is coming to Atleti Ottawa. Maybe he wants a new challenge and has always wanted to live in Canada....

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Icardi at 55M is huge business. His option was at 70. The 15M clause is how PSG got Inter to lower their demands, which is great business by Leonardo.
Cavani might or might not leave. He has proposals from nearly every big team but his agent has offered PSG to stay with a 40% salary discount. Talk about a heart and soul player.
With Icardi signed though, I'm not sure Cavani still holds that position. He'll be a bench option probably.

Meanwhile Aouchiche (St Etienne) and Kouassi (Milan) will likely leave PSG on a free. Aouchiche had trouble finding playing time but Kouassi played a lot in the second part of the season, playing way more minutes than Diallo or Kehrer (and to be honest, he was SPECTACULAR).
These two will hurt PSG. At some point, if they don't start playing their youngsters, at the very least on the bench, they'll continue to lose money. Coman, Ballo-Toure, Zagadou, Guendouzi, Moussa Dembele, Ikone, Diaby, Nkunku, Maignan, Rabiot, etc...
Crazy talent coming from their academy and leaving for cheap or free.

Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Icardi at 55M is huge business. His option was at 70. The 15M clause is how PSG got Inter to lower their demands, which is great business by Leonardo.
Cavani might or might not leave. He has proposals from nearly every big team but his agent has offered PSG to stay with a 40% salary discount. Talk about a heart and soul player.
With Icardi signed though, I'm not sure Cavani still holds that position. He'll be a bench option probably.

Meanwhile Aouchiche (St Etienne) and Kouassi (Milan) will likely leave PSG on a free. Aouchiche had trouble finding playing time but Kouassi played a lot in the second part of the season, playing way more minutes than Diallo or Kehrer (and to be honest, he was SPECTACULAR).
These two will hurt PSG. At some point, if they don't start playing their youngsters, at the very least on the bench, they'll continue to lose money. Coman, Ballo-Toure, Zagadou, Guendouzi, Moussa Dembele, Ikone, Diaby, Nkunku, Maignan, Rabiot, etc...
Reminds me of Chelsea. Developing great youth talent but letting it walk to finance bigger names. Maybe it catches up with them, but what a pipeline they have

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Chelsea loses a lot of talent they bought though. These guys were PSG fans growing up and played for them in the youth ranks. They're hardcore PSG players, and are always disappointed to leave.

This is bad management. PSG should keep those instead of buying those expensive foreigners to fill the bench. Jese? Choupo? Paredes? Kehrer? Diallo? Herrera? Sergio Rico?
Yeh they'd be better with Moussa Diaby, Jonathan Ikone, Adrien Rabiot, Christopher Nkunku, Mike Maignan or Kingsley Coman.

And when they need to buy, FFS, dig in the french league. Dembele, Camavinga and all were all available. They never made offers. They'd rather buy some Draxler and all.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Chelsea loses a lot of talent they bought though. These guys were PSG fans growing up and played for them in the youth ranks. They're hardcore PSG players, and are always disappointed to leave.

This is bad management. PSG should keep those instead of buying those expensive foreigners to fill the bench. Jese? Choupo? Paredes? Kehrer? Diallo? Herrera? Sergio Rico?
Yeh they'd be better with Moussa Diaby, Jonathan Ikone, Adrien Rabiot, Christopher Nkunku, Mike Maignan or Kingsley Coman.

And when they need to buy, FFS, dig in the french league. Dembele, Camavinga and all were all available. They never made offers. They'd rather buy some Draxler and all.
I agree they would be better off, but maybe those players don’t want to stay if they know they are going to be rooted to the bench. Who knows - it is bad management to at least not try harder.
Most of the players that have left have been big successes.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Also read Arsenal were in on Aouchiche at one point.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think a lot of teams were interested in Aouchiche, rightfully so.
He's asking for a 4M signing bonus though. No idea how St Etienne can spend that much on him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
We should sign Kouassi, but for obvious reasons there probably isn't any money to do that anymore.
It really feels like it’s Werner or nothing this summer for us. Kouassi would be a good signing. There is room in the for a player like that

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
But why would he sign there though?
He's at PSG. He has a nice proposal and Tuchel loves him.
He'll leave if he can find a starting spot on a good team.
He won't start at Liverpool I'm guessing.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
Report is that Milan has almost sealed the deal.

This week is big for AC. Milan will finally have their decisive meeting with potential new coach Ralf Rangnick next week, claims Gianluca Di Marzio. Multiple sources maintain Rangnick wants absolute control over Milan’s strategy, essentially working as both director of sport and coach. They are a club that need direction and a solid strategy moving forward.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
But why would he sign there though?
He's at PSG. He has a nice proposal and Tuchel loves him.
He'll leave if he can find a starting spot on a good team.
He won't start at Liverpool I'm guessing.
With PSG can he expect much playing time with all the talented CBs they have? I think it's a good career choice to move on, but probably not with Milan unless they hire Rangnick.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
With PSG can he expect much playing time with all the talented CBs they have? I think it's a good career choice to move on, but probably not with Milan unless they hire Rangnick.
He was their 3rd CB since january. And frankly with Marqui in midfield (this needs to stop BTW), he was #2 behind Thiago Silva.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He was their 3rd CB since january. And frankly with Marqui in midfield (this needs to stop BTW), he was #2 behind Thiago Silva.
I see, I was unaware that he outperformed Kimpembe who I was reading a while back that he was having a good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad