Transfer: 2020 Summer (we think) Transfer Window Rumors, News & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
According to David Maddock, Liverpool are out on Jadon Sancho. Chelsea and United are the only two teams in. Sancho likes Chelsea, but United have a blank check. Liverpool not going back in, unless one of the big three go.
Maddock also recently linked Liverpool with Ferran Torres; who would come cheaper than Sancho.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
According to David Maddock, Liverpool are out on Jadon Sancho. Chelsea and United are the only two teams in. Sancho likes Chelsea, but United have a blank check. Liverpool not going back in, unless one of the big three go.
Maddock also recently linked Liverpool with Ferran Torres; who would come cheaper than Sancho.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

I already read that and nothing make sense!

Alisson wanted Madrid, Madrid wanted Courtois, Chelsea knew Alisson was available when they agreed a few for Courtois. Alisson was more convinced by Liverpool project (possibly highly influenced by Klopp) and chose them over Chelsea. There is no doubt that for Alisson it was between Madrid or Liverpool. Madrid were very dumb to not get him to be fair, thank god Courtois had an amazing World Cup and came cheaper because of his contract situation.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thank the lord that Real Madrid just had to have Courtois. That is a butterfly effect moment right there, Madrid getting Alisson means LFC has Karius in net last season instead. Chelsea also probably keep Courtois and are better as a result. Maybe Hazard stays as well? Very interesting.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Thank the lord that Real Madrid just had to have Courtois. That is a butterfly effect moment right there, Madrid getting Alisson means LFC has Karius in net last season instead. Chelsea also probably keep Courtois and are better as a result. Maybe Hazard stays as well? Very interesting.
Theres a mot better options than Karius. If no Allisson theres many other options to choose from.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Theres a mot better options than Karius. If no Allisson theres many other options to choose from.
I’m certainly not debating that, but all indications were Klopp was willing to stick with Karius unless he got Alisson.

I actually have a feeling Karius is Alisson backup next season, but that’s another story

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

I highly doubt Hazard would have stayed.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I’m certainly not debating that, but all indications were Klopp was willing to stick with Karius unless he got Alisson.

I actually have a feeling Karius is Alisson backup next season, but that’s another story
I mean you could be backup for Liverpool next season and I don’t think it would make that big of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad