Transfer: 2020 Summer (we think) Transfer Window Rumors, News & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Bouhafsi reporting City is interested in Bennacer and that he and Pep talked

Bouhafsi is hit and miss but Fabrizio Romano retweeted it so it must be legit

Don’t watch Bennacer that much (or City to be fair) but I feel like he would be a good Gundogan replacement.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yep same profile more or less

Silva and Fernadinho will probably leave after 2020-2021 so they need recruit in the MF
Teams need to stop giving City replacement :laugh: I wonder if this move would cause them to go with a more 4231 with Rodri and Bennacer as the DMs

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
How reliable is BILD Sport for German transfer news? And Christian Falk? They seem to think that Werner to Chelsea is picking up steam and more confirmed interest in Havertz.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
How reliable is BILD Sport for German transfer news? And Christian Falk? They seem to think that Werner to Chelsea is picking up steam and more confirmed interest in Havertz.
BILD is not very reliable. Liverpool have no money though so the path is clear for Chelsea for Werner. I highly doubt Chelsea would be able to swing both Werner and Havertz this window though.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Law is the money guy for Chelsea content.
Yeah, if Law confirms it, it's confirmed. Of the reputable Chelsea guys, he deals the least amount in speculation. Nizaar Kinsella is reporting it, he's another top Chelsea guy. Nizaar is saying Werner and Chilwell as the main signings, swaps/loans to supplement. This rules out Sancho, which was always unrealistic IMO.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yeah, if Law confirms it, it's confirmed. Of the reputable Chelsea guys, he deals the least amount in speculation. Nizaar Kinsella is reporting it, he's another top Chelsea guy. Nizaar is saying Werner and Chilwell as the main signings, swaps/loans to supplement. This rules out Sancho, which was always unrealistic IMO.
Think it was you I was talking to but I stand corrected on Werner. :laugh: what does Chelsea’s starting 11 look like with Ziyech and Werner? Is Abraham on the bench?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
So much for all the ‘Werner only wants Liverpool’ nonsense.

Chelsea will look real good next season.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Chelsea paying the clause and Werner agreeing to the move are two different things. Of course he could very well do so.

Chelsea is a good move for him in terms of playing time, but I think he could have done better.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Would have been nice to have in the squad, but if it's one big signing someone like Havertz makes more sense and would hurt more to see at a rival. A top attacking midfielder in this Liverpool squad would be nasty

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Lol at FSG... All these talk about them backing up Klopp. They are cheap owners and thank god for Klopp being there and turn every of their transfer into gold.

To be fair I am somehow glad he is going somewhere... that would definitely put pressure on Liverpool now. Either Chelsea are really sitting on a tons load of cash or teams like LFC are using Covid as further excuses to not spend.

I truly hope though that they were given positive news elsewhere? Sancho maybe?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Lol at FSG... All these talk about them backing up Klopp. They are cheap owners and thank god for Klopp being there and turn every of their transfer into gold.

To be fair I am somehow glad he is going somewhere... that would definitely put pressure on Liverpool now. Either Chelsea are really sitting on a tons load of cash or teams like LFC are using Covid as further excuses to not spend.

I hope they were given positive news elsewhere? Sancho maybe?

Would have been nice to have in the squad, but if it's one big signing someone like Havertz makes more sense and would hurt more to see at a rival. A top attacking midfielder in this Liverpool squad would be nasty
If Liverpool don’t have money for Werner they don’t have money for Sancho or Havertz.

Liverpool have no money.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So much for all the ‘Werner only wants Liverpool’ nonsense.

Chelsea will look real good next season.
Yeah. We didn’t think the “let’s try to pay less that the release clause” strategy was going to work from the second that came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad