Transfer: 2019-20 Winter Transfer News, Rumors, and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Courtesy of reddit, I got a kick out of this. How Chelsea will line up if we buy Lemar, Dunk, and Moussa Dembèlè, all players we have been linked with at some point here:

dkqboc6evja41.jpg

I had a good chuckle at this. I hope Lemar, whether he ends up here or wherever, can get his legs back under him and keep developing. Feels like he's regressed since joining Atletico. Lemar ca. 2017 would be our best attacking player.

Reactions: Blender

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I had a good chuckle at this. I hope Lemar, whether he ends up here or wherever, can get his legs back under him and keep developing. Feels like he's regressed since joining Atletico. Lemar ca. 2017 would be our best attacking player.
Feels like? The guy has been ass for Atleti. I sometimes forget he's there. Correa on the other hand has been probably their best player LOL.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If Brighton sell Dunk this window, I become much more scared of relegation. 50 million is the ask right now which is steep, so I doubt something gets done this Winter.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Good move for Argentinians all over the globe... frees up Lo celso and Lautaro gets an elite creator to feed off.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Alexis, Lukaku, Ashley Young, Eriksen all on the same team. I would think this would be Man Utd's team in 2018.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I think Lo Celso is already considered better than the current Eriksen. Only reason Lo Celso isn't playing more is he clearly is not capable of 90mins in the PL right now. He ran out of steam again yesterday. He needs a bit more time. N'Dombele is the same. All those small injuries and having to adapt to a new league means he just can't play 90mins game after game.

Don't know Fernandes, but let us pray FM are correct in their evaluation of the player.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
In SPORT BILD, Sports Director Hasan Salihamidzic (43) explains why Bayern deliberately decided against a Werner transfer - and why he is unlikely to be signed on in the near future.

"Timo Werner is a good player who played an excellent first half of the season. However, we have Robert Lewandowski. Robert is a striker who is an ideal match for our style of play," the sports director explained. At FC Bayern, there were doubts whether Werner would have been able to cope against[deep-defending] opponents.

"Robert has the ability to orientate himself on a tight pitch, the technique to move in tight spaces and find extraordinary solutions with the ball," praises Salihamidzic Lewandowski (31) and says in return about the RB goal scorer: "Timo Werner needs more space with his speed, he had that in the system that Leipzig played. The system at RB has changed now, but still it's not as tight at the front as it is here".

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Fernandes is a good get for United, but then you realise that he's coming in to replace Pogba when he leaves in summer. So, this is a lateral move at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad