Transfer: 2019-20 Winter Transfer News, Rumors, and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bold move starting this during an international break. Everything coming out now is going to be extra garbage

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
The winter transfer window is just garbage. I stand by the view point that it is almost always better to look within the club to improve.

Kallstrom, Elneny, Denis Suarez vs. Auba
upload_2019-10-14_19-26-28.png

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I would like to see Liverpool go out and get a left back deputy, and an attacker of some sort. But odds are they'll do neither and stand pat. Maybe offload a deadwood part or two they didn't use and haven't used. While I think Lovren has been told he's backup, if Matip gets fit again, I think they'd let him go for the right price.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

So obviously United is getting Kane, Mbappe, Bruno Fernandes, Eriksen, Ruben Dias, and Alex Telles in the January window. No but in all honesty if we can add a CM and Mandzukic in the winter and then in the summer, we add another CM, a RW, and a LB.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
LB could make sense if they’re tired of Shaw being injured. He’s been excellent when healthy, but if he can’t stay healthy they need a better option that Ashley Young or 18 year old Brandon Williams.

Striker makes sense for obvious reasons.

Midfield is heavily dependent on Pogba and his situation. If he’s staying you need a DM and CM who can play fluidly to let Pogba roam. If Pogba is leaving you desperately need a playmaker to replace him.

A new CB doesn’t make much sense at this point. Lindelof hasn’t been amazing, but he’s been far from their biggest issue.

Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I would like to see Liverpool go out and get a left back deputy, and an attacker of some sort. But odds are they'll do neither and stand pat. Maybe offload a deadwood part or two they didn't use and haven't used. While I think Lovren has been told he's backup, if Matip gets fit again, I think they'd let him go for the right price.
I still think Liverpool need a forward in January to hold off City.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
You’re not wrong. He has shown he can play in the EPL. For a cut rate buy? They could do way worse.

he’s the type of player who could help get them back into the CL, not kill the transfer budget and move forward.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
These are the moves that have put them where they are now. If they want to improve go out and buy youth at much cheaper prices.

Reactions: Blender

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Psg will have scouts in the next super Classico. Have their eyes on Andrada(why?) Palacios and Martinez. The only player of that list that can make it at PSG is Palacios and I hope he stays far away from them.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
These are the moves that have put them where they are now. If they want to improve go out and buy youth at much cheaper prices.
...and there are much, much better players out there and everywhere. No idea how Can was ever really rated that highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->