Transfer: 2019-20 Winter Transfer News, Rumors, and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Where’s Evilo when you need him? Does anybody know anything about this guy?
https://mobile.twitter.com/BananenTorj/status/1216394860133081089

Very talented. He's OM's best prospect who thinks highly of himself. I think it would be a terrible decision for him to move abroad, I don't think he has the right mentality or the proper surrounding right now and has been compared to Boutobba of Marseille, which is not a compliment. If not Marseille, he better stay in Ligue 1.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Norwich sign Ondrej Duda on loan, the guy completely fell from last season, in fact he;s only played one match for Hertha since late October

Villa want to sign Domagoj Vida from Besiktas, they offered somewhere between 5-6m euros but BJK want 10m

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Todibo to Schalke 04 on loan looks about done. Frustrating if they bring in a new manager who might want him and there better not be an option to buy.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
They've fired 1 coach since 2003 :huh:
Left and right name 2?
Barca doesn't fire managers because it makes them look bad, they tend to part ways with them after their contract is up and they haven't delivered the results. They're like the early 2000's version of the Colorado Avalanche, just insane star and spending that mediocre coaches like Marc Crawford would be deemed "acceptable" to neutral fans.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barca doesn't fire managers because it makes them look bad, they tend to part ways with them after their contract is up and they haven't delivered the results. They're like the early 2000's version of the Colorado Avalanche, just insane star and spending that mediocre coaches like Marc Crawford would be deemed "acceptable" to neutral fans.
You’re on crack first you say barca fire coaches left and right and they have elite coaches flock to them. Now you say mediocre coaches are acceptable for Barca so which is it?

they had 5 coaches since 2009. Pep left because he wanted to. Lucho as well. Tito RIP. That leaves Tata and Valverde soon hopefully. Arsenal has had 3 in that time frame. As usual you have no idea what your talking about.

Reactions: Gecklund

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Bruno to United would be good business if it comes off. They really do need someone who fits in that mold. It's going to be interesting in how he works in the EPL, but he adds some offensive linkup that they don't have right now with Pogba hurt/gone/whatever. I think it will drag on till the end of the window, and it's possible that Sporting are using United to drive up the price and see if anyone else will bid, but they really do need to move him.

Though I will say, if Ole gets whacked, he seems like a guy that could be lost in the shuffle in a transitional period.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Not sure if Fernandes is enough of a playmaker to really change United, but should be a very decent upgrade in that AM-role.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Not sure if Fernandes is enough of a playmaker to really change United, but should be a very decent upgrade in that AM-role.

He's about a billion times better than Lingard, Mata, and Periera who are the #10s we've been playing this year.

Even if he's not a world class player, he does a ton to help the midfield.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
He's about a billion times better than Lingard, Mata, and Periera who are the #10s we've been playing this year.

Even if he's not a world class player, he does a ton to help the midfield.

I don't think Fernandes is a bad idea for Utd, but buying someone also means you are not buying someone else.

I guess Eriksen doesn't want to move to Utd, but Rashford and Eriksen would be a brilliant combination to me. I could also see Eriksen working with players like Martial and James. More so than Fernandes.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yeah Bruno isn’t quite the defense unlocker that Mata(was), Eriksen, and Pogba are. But he adds a another goal scoring thread, particularly from distance and talent to a squad that desperately needs it.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Rather than Eriksen specifically I think Utd would have done better with that kind of player in that role. It supplements the current crop better than Fernandes in my opinion.

Maybe that "perfect" player isn't available etc. Could be. Not saying Fernandes is a bad option. I argued this summer it would make a lot more sense for him to move to Utd than Spurs (which he was also heavily linked to).

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Courtesy of reddit, I got a kick out of this. How Chelsea will line up if we buy Lemar, Dunk, and Moussa Dembèlè, all players we have been linked with at some point here:

dkqboc6evja41.jpg

Reactions: Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad