NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it’s just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
NikeNews_NBA_JordanBrand_native_1600.jpg

Jordan Brand's Jumpman logo will appear on all NBA Statement Edition uniforms beginning with the 2020-21 season.

Last edited:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Word on the street is Lou Williams received permission to leave the bubble and visited a gentleman's club...wonderful stuff. The NBA did pretty much everything right leading up to the "bubble" but the amount of players going in and out is stunning.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Word on the street is Lou Williams received permission to leave the bubble and visited a gentleman's club...wonderful stuff. The NBA did pretty much everything right leading up to the "bubble" but the amount of players going in and out is stunning.

I'll say this...I can't see any of the Raptors doing that.

Ya done f***ed up Kawhi!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Still cant get over how much of a dumb ass Lou Will is.
The guy needed to step away and distract himself because there was a death of someone he was close with (don’t remember exactly who it was). He was given permission to step out because of this. Doesn’t matter where he goes. He could have just gone to a restaurant and still been in the quarantine.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The guy needed to step away and distract himself because there was a death of someone he was close with (don’t remember exactly who it was). He was given permission to step out because of this. Doesn’t matter where he goes. He could have just gone to a restaurant and still been in the quarantine.

I dont have an issue with him going away for a funeral. But hes a complete idiot for going to a strip club after, being photographed and then trying to say he went there for food.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I dont have an issue with him going away for a funeral. But hes a complete idiot for going to a strip club after, being photographed and then trying to say he went there for food.
I mean there’s a high possibility he was out late and it was one of the only places open for food. I’ve had that happen :laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ingram is off to a great start. Best player on the floor right now.

Zion looks good too so hopefully they don't limit his minutes too much tonight.

As far as the broadcast goes, I think they've done a good job. The set up looks good on TV and the lack of fans doesn't affect my viewing at all. I'd prefer they get rid of the weird/creepy virtual fans though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad