NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008

I gave it a shot. 2 and 3 feel pretty fluid to me.

AllTime.jpg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Lou Williams is the single most frustrating player in NBA history. Honestly would trade him for a real point guard and not someone who chucks up 40 shots a night missing on over half of them.

also 2nd game in a row Clippers lose cause of officials.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Lou Williams is the single most frustrating player in NBA history. Honestly would trade him for a real point guard and not someone who chucks up 40 shots a night missing on over half of them.

also 2nd game in a row Clippers lose cause of officials.
There is a reason Masai didn't even offer him a contract when he won his first 6-man award despite him wanting to return.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Watched the Clippers/Celtics last night. Good game for both teams, if that's the NBA final this yr. I'll be happy.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think the Celtics had more to do with it. :nod:

Me too Tony - me too. :thumbu:
Last game was much worse with much more egregious missed calls but last night there was a real bad call in 2OT when the score was tied. Williams elbowed Trezz in the face and knocked him over when he was in clear position to get the offensive rebound. Celtics went the other way and scored a 3.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Last game was much worse with much more egregious missed calls but last night there was a real bad call in 2OT when the score was tied. Williams elbowed Trezz in the face and knocked him over when he was in clear position to get the offensive rebound. Celtics went the other way and scored a 3.

Listen - I'm not disagreeing with you that the refs were brutal last night but let's not totally discount Boston's play. There are times when I honestly wonder if there are a few more Tim Donaghy's out there reffing NBA games.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Listen - I'm not disagreeing with you that the refs were brutal last night but let's not totally discount Boston's play. There are times when I honestly wonder if there are a few more Tim Donaghy's out there reffing NBA games.
I’m not discounting Boston’s play. The Clippers would have been up by at least 2 possibly more but instead were down 3 because of a horrible call in the final moments of the game.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
That means nothing to me :laugh: no but really the game was VERY even up until that point. It was an awful call that cost the Clippers the game and ruined a great game.

Well let's hope these 2 teams meet in the NBA Final and this time it's the players ( and coaching ) that decide the outcome.

Reactions: Gecklund

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Lol Gordon got robbed big time. Shouldn't have had Dwyane Wade out there judging. He definitely influenced some of the judges' scores. Gordon's last dunk was far better than Jones'.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Oh man, that was just so shady. Reminds me of the figure skating judging scandal from the olympics many years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad