NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sloppy game at times with all the turnovers but still a good one.

Pelicans just threw that one away. Having Zion on a minutes restriction and not playing him with the game on the line when you badly need all of these games is ridiculous. They did have Lonzo out there chucking up brick after brick in the 4th quarter so they had that going for them.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
completely agree with morant about the play-in format being unfair to the grizzlies

they should've made it a little less obvious that they want zion in the playoffs. which i really don't understand, because the pels are looking like they'll be a playoff contender for a while with that core. don't get the rush to have him in there now

Reactions: Voight

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Grizzlies/Blazers was awesome. The three games I've watched have had some sloppy stretches but overall they've been good.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
With Bulls being the trainwreck they are and out of playoffs and the Warriors falling off this year. I dont honestly see this NBA season/playoff as much entertainment

Warriors style/success made me return back to NBA a bit but I just cant say I am much of a fan of the LA Lebron's and the Clippers who are going to be talked about 24/7 along with Rockets who are not a team that I find entertaining (Who enjoys watching a team throw up 30+ 3's and miss many of them and Harden not play any defense)

Anyone else just not that into the NBA without Warriors?

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
With Bulls being the trainwreck they are and out of playoffs and the Warriors falling off this year. I dont honestly see this NBA season/playoff as much entertainment

Warriors style/success made me return back to NBA a bit but I just cant say I am much of a fan of the LA Lebron's and the Clippers who are going to be talked about 24/7 along with Rockets who are not a team that I find entertaining (Who enjoys watching a team throw up 30+ 3's and miss many of them and Harden not play any defense)

lolwut

i think everyone with the exception of warriors fans is more into the NBA without the warriors. did you forget the last 5 years happened?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I'll agree on the Rockets.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Tough loss against Philly

Not sure what Dejounte was thinking by leaving a 45% 3 pt shooter wide open at the end of the game

Oh well, still very happy with the young guys - Keldon Johnson, White and Lonnie
DeRozan has been great as well

Hopefully Forbes and Belli won't play a lot when they come back from injuries

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

What’s the difference in your opinion of the Warriors style of success and the Rockets? Both jack up threes and play little to no defense. I’d much rather watch the Clippers, Bucks, Jazz, Raptors over the Warriors “style”. I would add Lakers in there if I didn’t want to see them fail as a Clippers fan.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Refs keeping Dallas in this game. 21-4 ft attempt advantage with over 5 to go in the 2nd.

Look at Luka. 2 shots. Mug Fox? All good.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
What a joke, They can't put Giannis in to win the game? The **** am I watching? New Orleans sits Williamson in crunch time too. Let's just take out our best players when the game is on the line... sound logic. The Diva Association pisses me off. These coaches should be looked at for tampering. Wouldn't shock me one bit is they are all in cahoots betting on these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->