NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Really nice to see Kevin Love get the Arthur Ashe Award at last night's ESPYs. The pandemic has certainly brought mental health awareness to the forefront among other important issues, and this is something that has had an impact on more people than we realize.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
There is definitely a room for discussion on how most NBA coaches and executives are white, but not over the fact that somebody literally threatening a life of a black NASCAR driver.

There was stuff going on in the NBA community and not a tweet. But he's injected himself into NFL and Nascar situations. I can see right thru his bs.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Losing Bradley hurts but the Lakers will probably still be fine. KCP can start and they can give some more minutes to Caruso.

Having JaVale, Waiters, and JR on the same team in a bubble might be more of a concern that what happens on the court.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Coronavirus: Nuggets' Nikola Jokic, Kings' Buddy Hield among NBA players who tested positive

The list of NBA players who've tested positive so far already makes for an impressive lineup:

Starting 5
Russell Westbrook
Donovan Mitchell
Kevin Durant
Nikola Jokic
Rudy Gobert

Reserves
Eric Bledsoe
Buddy Hield
Malcolm Brogdon
Marcus Smart
Spencer Dinwiddie
Harrison Barnes
Landry Shamet
Derrick Jones Jr.
Jabari Parker
Alex Len
DeAndre Jordan
Christian Wood

What's more this list is sure to grow in the coming days/weeks

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I really hope everything goes according to plan and they can actually play. It's almost going to be March Madness style for the first two weeks with the amount of games that'll be on each day.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I like they made the Jazz the first game back since they were at ground zero when the season was canceled, maybe it would have been too haunting to have them play OKC though since that was actually their would-be opponent.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
LOL at the pelicans schedule. NBA not even hiding how hard they're trying to get zion into the playoffs

i'll be absolutely shocked if this thing even makes it to the playoffs though

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
There is definitely a room for discussion on how most NBA coaches and executives are white, but not over the fact that somebody literally threatening a life of a black NASCAR driver.

Well, that didn't end up being the case now did it?

LOL at the pelicans schedule. NBA not even hiding how hard they're trying to get zion into the playoffs

i'll be absolutely shocked if this thing even makes it to the playoffs though

I remember a month or two ago I read a report saying "NBA thinking of ways to get Zion into the playoffs" or something like that. hence why some many West teams made it and they got rid of conferences, they will do everything possible to get him in some playoff action.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Well, that didn't end up being the case now did it?

I remember a month or two ago I read a report saying "NBA thinking of ways to get Zion into the playoffs" or something like that. hence why some many West teams made it and they got rid of conferences, they will do everything possible to get him in some playoff action.
noose-nascar.jpg

Looks like a noose to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad