NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If Beal decides to stay home then Adam Silver needs to step in and just tell the entire Wizards team to stay home. They shouldn't be there to begin with and there would really be no point in that scenario.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If Beal decides to stay home then Adam Silver needs to step in and just tell the entire Wizards team to stay home. They shouldn't be there to begin with and there would really be no point in that scenario.

It wouldn’t really help him tho. He already invited almost all of the WC so Zion would have the best possible chance to make the playoffs. Silver has already botched this entire thing.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It wouldn’t really help him tho. He already invited almost all of the WC so Zion would have the best possible chance to make the playoffs. Silver has already botched this entire thing.

I think it was about the money, not Zion. They wanted as many teams as possible to play regular season games and get the TV revenue. People are so focused on Zion but the Pelicans are actually good and they deserved an opportunity to get in. Best way to do it probably would've been just bringing the Pelicans, Blazers, Kings, and Spurs as the extra teams to give them a chance and leaving the Wizards and Suns at home.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Nets just added Jamal Crawford and Michael Beasley. Now I have to watch their games just for the chance that those two get minutes and start chucking up shots.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Nets just added Jamal Crawford and Michael Beasley. Now I have to watch their games just for the chance that those two get minutes and start chucking up shots.

With all their injuries and illnesses this is almost like a replacement level team they’re sending down to the bubble. It’s actually interesting in a car crash type of way. Too bad they got rid of Atkinson, he’d probably have excelled with this motley crew a lot more than with Moody Kyrie and company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad