NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Suns!

They were one of the teams I said had no business being in the bubble and they're now 3-0 after that ridiculous Booker shot.

Reactions: PM and Gecklund

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Who or what the f*** got into TJ Warren? The dude has absolutely gone off since play in the bubble began.

His career averages indicate he's a pretty solid scorer but not to this extent.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The Suns!

They were one of the teams I said had no business being in the bubble and they're now 3-0 after that ridiculous Booker shot.
Watching the game as a Clippers fan was rough. Booker is really really good and if he was on a different team with more exposure, he’d be considered the best SG in the league.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Who or what the f*** got into TJ Warren? The dude has absolutely gone off since play in the bubble began.

Only 26 and has been held back by injuries thru his career so maybe he is just finally putting it all together to take his game to next level

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Well Jimmy Butler did call him "trash" and said something like "He's not in my league". I'm sure that helped fire him up even if he doesn't admit it. He also got traded for cash considerations.

But the guy has always been a scoring machine. I saw him play at NC State and he was the go-to guy to get buckets when needed. Playing for the Suns for 5 years probably wasn't the best thing for him.

Reactions: YYCLetangStan

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Well Jimmy Butler did call him "trash" and said something like "He's not in my league". I'm sure that helped fire him up even if he doesn't admit it. He also got traded for cash considerations.

But the guy has always been a scoring machine. I saw him play at NC State and he was the go-to guy to get buckets when needed. Playing for the Suns for 5 years probably wasn't the best thing for him.

Tbf the team who traded for him initially thought the offer Phoenix made was a joke. So everyone agrees he was worth far more than the Suns got for him.

YYCLetangStan

Aug 6, 2020
Calgary
As a Basketball die-hard, it’s been hard to watch this year since Klay went down last year in the finals.

I’m just hoping Milwaukee can take it. As a Klay Thompson stan/Warriors fan I’m not sure I could stomach either of the LA teams winning - LeBron or Pat Bev celebrating with a chip is too excruciating a thought to bear lmao.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Silver would be thrilled. I fully expect Portland to get screwed over in some way so NO can make it, aka Operation Get Zion To The Playoffs By Any Means Necessary.
which i don't understand at all

with zion, lonzo, and ingram, the pels should be a playoff contender for a while. i don't see the rush to get zion into the playoffs this year

Reactions: Voight

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
TJ Warren continuing to be worth the price of admission and then some for these bubble games, that is if there was a price for admission for these bubble games.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Good. :thumbu:

draymond-fine.png

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
which i don't understand at all

with zion, lonzo, and ingram, the pels should be a playoff contender for a while. i don't see the rush to get zion into the playoffs this year
The NBA wants Zion in this year! That's the reason for the " 9th place team within 4 games of the 8th place team challenge"

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Jimmy Butler vs. TJ Warren

Potential 1st round playoff preview as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->