Prospect Info: 2018-2019 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
@batting1k
Does my Screen show me the right Thing. It´s AHL Opening Night and we send down Borgstrom but they keep him out of the Opening Night Roster?
What is thus Time the Excuse, doesnt practice enough with the AHL Team??

Btw Thompson scored 2 Goals tonight still in the 2nd.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
@batting1k
Does my Screen show me the right Thing. It´s AHL Opening Night and we send down Borgstrom but they keep him out of the Opening Night Roster?
What is thus Time the Excuse, doesnt practice enough with the AHL Team??

Btw Thompson scored 2 Goals tonight still in the 2nd.

It was posted that Borgy was sick. Hopefully not too bad.

scoob8888

Sep 28, 2017
Thought they played well against a perrenial AHL power especially as they were only able to suit up 5 defenseman.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
2:0 Thunderbirds @ Pantoms Bjakov and Thompson again, it also listen like Monty had a heck of a 1st periode and maked some good saves.
Thx to VPN programm im able to listen US Radio.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
2nd Periode update: ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

6:0 Springfield @ Phantoms

I will say it straight Borgstrom 1st game with Springfield, 2nd Periode 1st Goal of the Season and regular Season Pro Careeer + 2 Assists = Borgstrom 3 Points Night in 2nd Periode and 1st Game
They scored 4 PPG on 5 Attempts 4/5 in PP.
Goals. 2xBystrom, 1x Greco, 1x Borgstrom

Highlight from the commentary Borgstrom spin o rama set up pass for the Greco Goal. Monty saved 27Shots so far and the Fans in the Arena XL Center - Hartford, CT already leaving before the 2nd Periode was ending.

But i have also to mention, that the Phantoms have a Problem with their PK Units.
The Phantoms gave up 8 Goals in 10 PP against them.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
2nd Periode update: ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

6:0 Springfield @ Phantoms

I will say it straight Borgstrom 1st game with Springfield, 2nd Periode 1st Goal of the Season and regular Season Pro Careeer + 2 Assists = Borgstrom 3 Points Night in 2nd Periode and 1st Game
They scored 4 PPG on 5 Attempts 4/5 in PP.
Goals. 2xBystrom, 1x Greco, 1x Borgstrom

Highlight from the commentary Borgstrom spin o rama set up pass for the Greco Goal. Monty saved 27Shots so far and the Fans in the Arena XL Center - Hartford, CT already leaving before the 2nd Periode was ending.

But i have also to mention, that the Phantoms have a Problem with their PK Units.
The Phantoms gave up 8 Goals in 10 PP against them.

Thank you for the update.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014

Nice move and slick backhand by Greco. Borg keeps it up, he'll get his chances on call ups.............Greco too. Monty surprised me. I thought we were going to see the same guy from last year who was meh.........the man with the Rolex tools but Timex brain. Let's see if consistency can rear it's happy face. :)

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Games End:

7:0 Springfield @ Phantoms after 3rd Periodes
Goal: Melichori
PP: 5/7
SPR:
P. Bajkov (07:05 1st) , P. Thompson (19:55 1st) , A. Greco (05:21 2nd) , L. Bystrom (07:19 2nd) , L. Bystrom (13:44 2nd) , H. Borgstrom (16:35 2nd) , J. Melchiori (07:17 3rd)
Monty Shutout 35 Shots his best saves comes up in th 1st Periode.

Name of the Game for me: German Rubtsov, the German one on the Team :D ;)
Next Game in less then 24 hours in Springfield. Its a Backtoback Home/Away Game

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Nice move and slick backhand by Greco. Borg keeps it up, he'll get his chances on call ups.............Greco too. Monty surprised me. I thought we were going to see the same guy from last year who was meh.........the man with the Rolex tools but Timex brain. Let's see if consistency can rear it's happy face. :)

I think if Monty also starts tomorrow will already a good test on him, play 2 games in 24 Hours.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Who are you talking about with the timex brain? (Me now lol)

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Polite question from a non-Florida fan. Why isn't Borgstrom already with the A team?
He hasn't really ever faced top competition. Finnish Jrs., then College, then four NHL games. He needs to add some size and conditioning. He'll be up later in the yaer

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Tippett will be eligible to return to roster tomorrow against Sarnia after serving his 4 game suspension (check to the head). Was hard to find any info on it, but found a youtube channel that confirms he's back tomorrow.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
1st Periode: 1:1 Springflied vs Phantoms
Goal: 1x H. Zolnierczyk , 1x C. Bardreau

Goalie tonight for Springfield is Chris Drieger, so expected Monty back in Net on Sunday afternoon Game.
A lot of Penalties back and front destroyed some normal 5on5 Game, both Teams was going from PP to PK. Thats why the periode had already 16 PIM in total.
Phantoms looks a bit better today.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Phantoms win 5:4 in SO

After the come back from a 4:2 in the 3rd with less then 2 Minutes to play. The Phantoms scored twice on the man advantage 6on5. But before that, Springfield scored two fast Goals in the 3rd and had a 2 Goals lead.
At least they get another Point out of the Game. The back up goalie had good and bad Moments. tomorrow is the last game for the Weekend against Providence Bruins starting Time 3:05PM.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Has Denisenko been sent down again? Because he's not playing in the KHL and it looks like he added a goal in the MHL... I don't want to be the person complaining but I wonder if he would've been better off in the AHL - at least there he would have been guaranteed decent playtime; not ten minutes per night or less like he got with Lokomotiv...

On a brighter note, Hepo is still making me happy - added another goal and assist yesterday (both on the PP), bringing him to 11 points in 12 games. This ties him again for first on the team and 9-18th in the league point-wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePatientPanther

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Has Denisenko been sent down again? Because he's not playing in the KHL and it looks like he added a goal in the MHL... I don't want to be the person complaining but I wonder if he would've been better off in the AHL - at least there he would have been guaranteed decent playtime; not ten minutes per night or less like he got with Lokomotiv...

On a brighter note, Hepo is still naking me happy - added another goal and assist yesterday (both on the PP), bringing him to 11 points in 12 games. This ties him again for first on the team and 9-18th in the league point-wise.
No I prefer Europeans stay in Europe the first few years of development. They can just focus on hockey and becoming a pro athlete instead of all the other distractions that come with changing continents and ice surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad