Prospect Info: 2018-2019 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
No I prefer Europeans stay in Europe the first few years of development. They can just focus on hockey and becoming a pro athlete instead of all the other distractions that come with changing continents and ice surfaces
That's one side of the argument and I definitely get it, but I'm not liking what I see with Denisenko here. Being scratched, playing crappy minutes... If he was getting okay icetime I wouldn't be concerned but he barely got it and now it looks like might be in the MHL again? Hopefully he finally torches that league and forces them to play him in the KHL.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Has Denisenko been sent down again? Because he's not playing in the KHL and it looks like he added a goal in the MHL... I don't want to be the person complaining but I wonder if he would've been better off in the AHL - at least there he would have been guaranteed decent playtime; not ten minutes per night or less like he got with Lokomotiv...

On a brighter note, Hepo is still making me happy - added another goal and assist yesterday (both on the PP), bringing him to 11 points in 12 games. This ties him again for first on the team and 9-18th in the league point-wise.

Ya Denisenko played for Loko on Friday and scored a 3rd period goal. Looks like he's getting 2nd line minutes in MHL as opposed to 4th line minutes in KHL. I'm fine with this as he's still only 18 years old. I'll start to worry if he doesn't light up the MHL.

Weird part is one website has his DOB listed as June 24, 2000 and another site has it as June 23, 2000.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Ya Denisenko played for Loko on Friday and scored a 3rd period goal. Looks like he's getting 2nd line minutes in MHL as opposed to 4th line minutes in KHL. I'm fine with this as he's still only 18 years old.

Weird part is one website has his DOB listed as June 24, 2000 and another site has it as June 23, 2000.
Second line minutes is good at least; better than sitting in the pressbox watching Lokomotiv play. Thanks for the info :)

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
There's Borg's archery celly! Nice pass from Hawryluk.

-ghoste

MacDonald with 2 goals today.
Zolnierczyk is having a good start, 9pts in his first 4 games.
Greco is impressive. Goal and assist.
Borgstrom looks comfortable and confident again! Hoping SPR will be a playoff team this year, whether Borgstrom is there or up here.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Anyone know of any reliable Twitter follows who post Springfield lines/pairs? Last year between the team account and Ryan Smith, I would usually get it from one or the other, or at least starting lineups, but this year has been way hit or miss so far

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
MacDonald with 2 goals today.
Zolnierczyk is having a good start, 9pts in his first 4 games.
Greco is impressive. Goal and assist.
Borgstrom looks comfortable and confident again! Hoping SPR will be a playoff team this year, whether Borgstrom is there or up here.
Was just thinking this - we finally might have a decent AHL team, guys. Would prefer if they didn't get outshot 33-20 but they got it done and that's what counts.
Borgstrom goal - nice; his celebration - gorgeous. Let that kid regain his confidence and learn the game there, it will pay off big long-term.
Greco amongst the guys deserving a call-up; MacDonald trying to show them that he doesn't want to be down for long. When was the last time we had several guys in the AHL that we actually wanted to get a shot at the big league at some point of the year? I like this feeling.

Also Monty having a good start of the season. I like :)

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Hepo gets another assist (what's new), but I thought it worth mentioning that Kinnunen has also made his way to Liiga (played 3 games so far). In a 4-2 loss, he and his partner were the only two who finished +1.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I just wanted to stop by to let you know that your 6th round pick Justin Schütz has recently played his first two games in the DEL for Munich. In his second game, yesterday he recorded his first assist, and played overall a pretty good game with limited ice time (10:34 minutes). I don't know if he will stick in Munich or if he will be moved down again, but so far he is doing fairly well.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I just wanted to stop by to let you know that your 6th round pick Justin Schütz has recently played his first two games in the DEL for Munich. In his second game, yesterday he recorded his first assist, and played overall a pretty good game with limited ice time (10:34 minutes). I don't know if he will stick in Munich or if he will be moved down again, but so far he is doing fairly well.
Stop by anytime and let us know all you feel like offering!

...what's he like?

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

In the Game against Schwemmingen, not bad. Maybe when you also a local Munich, we ould meet up on a HomeGame this Season.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Wait so are you able to watch Schutz and aren't already giving us the info??:skeptic:

The problem is the Games on Time im usual work and im not into driveing with the Club. Also Munich is not my Club, but to watch here and thhere a game would be possible.
Also my Girl want to see a Hockey game, even its bad for her breathing. Also im not so much into the german DEL. I watch it i followed it a bit but nothing special.

The League is like german talent who cant play KHL sweden Finnland or Swiss with the mix of, former AHL Players in the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad