2015-16 Fantasy Football Discussion: Final stretch/playoffs

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
This could be a problem for me next week in my two QB league. Now have to run Smith and Hoyer. Thankfully, my receivers went completely berserk. Had Baldwin go from being a bench warmer to my top wide receiver over the course of a couple weeks. Locket has also exploded on my team.

Might just save my QB and RB problem.

Sooooo, correction.

I'm now running with Smith and Yates. This just keeps getting better.

Plus, I realized the league doesn't use playoff reseeding, so I am playing a much tougher team than I thought.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I made the playoffs in 7 of 10 leagues (I'm not counting the team I took over last week.). Hopefully, I win a few this year. I had 9 teams last year, but I got shut out... :(

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Looking at TE's off free agency if Eifert isnt playing, not a lot as you expect. Two im looking at is McDonald and Ebron. McDonald has been a primary target for Gabbert but Cincy is tough D while Ebron is in a great match up and should have more of a role with Pettigrew out but Megatron and Tate might take all the targets against Saints

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Looking at TE's off free agency if Eifert isnt playing, not a lot as you expect. Two im looking at is McDonald and Ebron. McDonald has been a primary target for Gabbert but Cincy is tough D while Ebron is in a great match up and should have more of a role with Pettigrew out but Megatron and Tate might take all the targets against Saints

I'd add Ebron.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I put up 134 ****ing points. I lose 137-134 because of Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders and then the Dolphins glorious staff not using Lamar Miller. I'm done with FF. Too much stress for luck based games. I'm so salty right now.

I went 10-3, locked up the #1 seed. Set my line-up during the bye to see how I would have done (120+ points and would have wrecked every single other person in the league) and then I face the #4 seed and lose, while the #2 seed faces the miraculous win of the #6 seed who's putting up 80 points now.

Yep, I'm done. I hate cheering for Broncos, Giants and Packers.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
of course woodhead puts up a million points the week i drop him

and the one week i don't start DJAX......

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
My team stunk it up this week. Not one player over 15 points. This may have seriously been my worst fantasy season ever.

I was in first place for the vast majority of the season, lost first place and most points on the last week of the season when my team failed to show up. Then I lost in the 2nd round again when my team failed to show up.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Have Cam and Brown in my main league combining for 72 points between them and I'm still going to go down to a guy who is going to drop 140 on me including 20 plus from KC defence, Jordan Reed and Amari Cooper :rant:

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
I am up 182 to 133 in standard league against an opponent who has a Monday Night football fetish. He picked up Theo Riddick, Matt Prater, and Golden Tate for this matchup and also has Brees, Watson and Snead going as well. All of that against Megatron for me. Still don't know what to think of my chances. :/

*Bob Richards*

I'm up 55 points and my opponent only has Calvin Johnson left.

Barring a historical receiving night, I'm going to the 'Ship in my league. This is so huge for me. I'm normally a perennial loser rofl.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm up 23 im my quarter finals matchup going up against Brees. Am I done for?

I hope not. I've never made it this far in fantasy!

So, that means since it's only the quarters that your league must play in Week 17? Yuck.

It depends. If passing touchdowns are six points (that isn't standard), then yeah, you're done. But if it's a standard league where they are four points, you still have a chance.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Up 236.96-184.5 in one league. I have no players left while the opponent has Stafford and Snead left to play. Could be interesting, but should have the win.

Up 194.54-138.28 in another league. I have clinched a win as my opponent has no more players. I have Stafford.

Going to be a major uphill battle in the second league now, though, as Odell Beckham Jr. could be suspended. Fingers crossed that he doesn't, and otherwise, hopefully LaFell can be on his game instead.

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
What does the RB situation look like in Arizona next year?

I have David Johnson, but curious if he can hold onto the lead back role next year? For a keeper.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
What does the RB situation look like in Arizona next year?

I have David Johnson, but curious if he can hold onto the lead back role next year? For a keeper.

I would think he would sooner rather than later. Ellington is never going to be able to handle a full time load without getting hurt and CJ is getting up there in age regardless.

I drafted DJ in the second round in my rookie draft and I don't plan on moving him.

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
I would think he would sooner rather than later. Ellington is never going to be able to handle a full time load without getting hurt and CJ is getting up there in age regardless.

I drafted DJ in the second round in my rookie draft and I don't plan on moving him.

I picked him up off the Waiver wire, had no prospects for keeper next year..and now I do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad