GDT: R1:G5 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Getting Sorokin right should be the priority in the off season, We go as far as he takes us.
I think this mentality is hurting the isles. Sorokin be great can’t be a strategy. We need to be great in front of him and he will take us the rest of the way.

The number one thing for the isles is cutting out the mistakes. Way too many unforced errors this year. Maybe it is personal. Maybe coaching. Leadership. I really don’t know. But it has to a stop or we won’t see improvements. Game plan against Car must have included staying out of the box. I think we have up a PP goal in the first 5 min of 3 games. It is stuff like that where if they clean it up they will have more success.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I think this mentality is hurting the isles. Sorokin be great can’t be a strategy. We need to be great in front of him and he will take us the rest of the way.
I can’t help but think this was a big part game plan for this season…the team is flawed but Sorokn will make up for that with another Vezina-caliber season.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Anyone who needs original content for a PhD dissertation need look no further than tonight's Leafs threads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad