2015-16 Fantasy Football Discussion: Final stretch/playoffs

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Dalton leaving the game might cost me my season in a league...

This could be a problem for me next week in my two QB league. Now have to run Smith and Hoyer. Thankfully, my receivers went completely berserk. Had Baldwin go from being a bench warmer to my top wide receiver over the course of a couple weeks. Locket has also exploded on my team.

Might just save my QB and RB problem.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Thankfully I was on a bye this week so the Dalton injury doesn't hurt me this week, but for next week, my options at QB are; Manziel, Bradford, Keenum, Hasselback, or Cassel. :cry: I think I would take Johnny if they weren't playing the Seahawks next week. But I have no idea

Then Receiver-wise Idk whether I want to start AJ Green with McCaron throwing him the ball. I have Julio Jones, Doug Baldwin and Michael Floyd as well.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Thankfully I was on a bye this week so the Dalton injury doesn't hurt me this week, but for next week, my options at QB are; Manziel, Bradford, Keenum, Hasselback, or Cassel. :cry: I think I would take Johnny if they weren't playing the Seahawks next week. But I have no idea

Then Receiver-wise Idk whether I want to start AJ Green with McCaron throwing him the ball. I have Julio Jones, Doug Baldwin and Michael Floyd as well.

Make sure you start Baldwin. He is on fire lately. Not by luck either.

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Unless Brandon LaFell gets 50 yards or a TD I lost because LaFell, Charles Clay, Amari Cooper and Jeremy Hill combined for 4 points. 3 by LaFell and Hill with 1 and the rest big goose eggs

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
This could be a problem for me next week in my two QB league. Now have to run Smith and Hoyer. Thankfully, my receivers went completely berserk. Had Baldwin go from being a bench warmer to my top wide receiver over the course of a couple weeks. Locket has also exploded on my team.

Might just save my QB and RB problem.

At least you have two more starting QBs.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
crushing defeat to my brother. 9-5 and ill lose the tiebreaker. three 9-5 teams in my division.

I am down 37 and its josh brown + obj + parker vs reshad jones

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Playoffs start this week for me and I lost Rawls, and apparently F-Jax wasn't the correct handcuff :cry::cry:

Have West and Ivory/Powell who are both stuck in timeshares limiting their ceiling. Not sure what to do at RB next week.

Plus I still have a hole at WR (hoping Moncreif can work out if Luck returns next week).

Only good news is Gronk is back and Brady has people to throw to again.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Well my season is over. 9-5 and missing out.

Would you guys trade Melvin Gordon + Davante Adams for Kelvin Benjamin?

Is it too early to give up on those guys? Will Kelvin be the same player?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Well my season is over. 9-5 and missing out.

Would you guys trade Melvin Gordon + Davante Adams for Kelvin Benjamin?

Is it too early to give up on those guys? Will Kelvin be the same player?

I'd consider it. I was never a fan of Gordon. But Benjamin coming back from an ACL injury does scare me even though he isn't a speed receiver. Plus, he's in a low volume passing offense.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
I'd consider it. I was never a fan of Gordon. But Benjamin coming back from an ACL injury does scare me even though he isn't a speed receiver. Plus, he's in a low volume passing offense.

Yeah I'm torn on it too. But I think I have to add a WR this offseason somehow, Demaryius just isn't elite anymore. I'm just still pissed about losing a tiebreaker to miss the playoffs. 9-5 and the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and not making the playoffs.

RB Depth

Hyde
Latavius
CJ Anderson
Gordon
David Johnson
Lynch (assuming he doesn't retire)
Charchandrick

WR Depth

OBJ
Demaryius
Davante Adams
Crabtree
Devante Parker
Breshad Perriman
Terrence Williams
Rishard Matthews

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
He's (Demaryius) still 12th among WRs in PPR leagues. Denver's offense is just so bad in the red zone (touchdown percentage is tied for 4th worst in the league). He's still elite in my opinion... the touchdowns just aren't there for him this year.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
He's (Demaryius) still 12th among WRs in PPR leagues. Denver's offense is just so bad in the red zone (touchdown percentage is tied for 4th worst in the league). He's still elite in my opinion... the touchdowns just aren't there for him this year.

Well it's a standard league so its only yards and TD's that matter. I don't really mean I plan on moving him but it would be nice to have a 3rd solid option. I'd definitely listen in on offers for him though.

I don't have my first round pick which would have been #8 out of 12. I did swap seconds with another team and have the 3rd second round pick (15th overall). It seem like a weak draft for skill players so I'm not expecting much at 15.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm considering just avoiding Seattle's backfield completely. Dropping Fred Jackson and avoiding their new back ups. Thoughts?

Also is Boldin worth a waiver flyer? Also seriously considering starting the entire Jets backfield next week. Ivory and Powell. Am I crazy?

I saw Shorts took returns this week against the Pats. Any Texans fans know if he is the return man now? Our league counts Return yards and Houston has good matchups coming up, so if he is doing returns I might stick with him.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Of course Lamar and ODB both put up big numbers on my bye :laugh: now I gotta care again. I "set" my line-up last week to see who I would have played and I got 139 points... I would have smoked anyone playing in standard in my league.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Venting time:

10 team league, 4 make the playoffs. Went into the final RS week in a 4-way tie for 2nd at 8-5. I lost to the first place team (my only real competition this year) and all 3 other teams won. Yeah, it happens. Why I'm pissed off? Here is my weekly breakdown by what place I finished in points each week:

1st: 2 times
2nd: 1 time
3rd: 7 times (I was 3-4 in these games)
4th: 1 time (lost this game)
5th: 2 times
9th: 1 time (lost of course, the only one I can't complain about)

That equates to a 92-34 record if I played everyone, and a 91-26 record in 13 weeks excluding my 1 bad week.

I put up 1500 points this year with a stacked team. I have NEVER experienced this bad of luck before in fantasy.

/rant

Last edited:

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Venting time:

10 team league, 4 make the playoffs. Went into the final RS week in a 4-way tie for 2nd at 8-5. I lost to the first place team (my only real competition this year) and all 3 other teams won. Yeah, it happens. Why I'm pissed off? Here is my weekly breakdown by what place I finished in points each week:

1st: 2 times
2nd: 1 time
3rd: 7 times
4th: 1 time
5th: 2 times
9th: 1 time

That equates to a 92-34 record if I played everyone, and a 91-26 record in 13 weeks excluding my 1 bad week.

I put up 1500 points this year with a stacked team. I have NEVER experienced this bad of luck before in fantasy.

/rant

I'm right there with you man, it sucks sometimes. I was 2nd in every category, record, points scored, all play record, and still missed at 9-5 while a 7-7 team in another division made it.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Eclipsed 2k points in regular season, .5 ppr

My RB is such crap right now though I'm not confident going into the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes