2015-16 Fantasy Football Discussion: Final stretch/playoffs

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
My RBs: Lacy, Martin, West, Yeldon, Hill, Gordon
My WRs: Green, Evans, Cooper, John Brown, Matthews, Adams

I'm pretty satisfied with my players in both positions, but the guy who has Antonio Brown wants a RB (our league has no trade deadline). We've kind of kicked the tires on a Martin for Brown swap...I kind of think it's worth it provided West returns to full health soon, maybe even if not. Thoughts?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My RBs: Lacy, Martin, West, Yeldon, Hill, Gordon
My WRs: Green, Evans, Cooper, John Brown, Matthews, Adams

I'm pretty satisfied with my players in both positions, but the guy who has Antonio Brown wants a RB (our league has no trade deadline). We've kind of kicked the tires on a Martin for Brown swap...I kind of think it's worth it provided West returns to full health soon, maybe even if not. Thoughts?

Yes! How many WRs can you start?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Someone left Moncrief as a free agent. No idea why but I snatched him up. Has good match ups coming up and Luck should be back soon I think.

Also St Louis was dropped on D. I have Buffalo and they are a wild card. Any reason I shouldn't put a waiver request on the Rams?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Someone left Moncrief as a free agent. No idea why but I snatched him up. Has good match ups coming up and Luck should be back soon I think.

Also St Louis was dropped on D. I have Buffalo and they are a wild card. Any reason I shouldn't put a waiver request on the Rams?

It depends on who you would be cutting. I wouldn't start the Rams D against the Cardinals this week.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It depends on who you would be cutting. I wouldn't start the Rams D against the Cardinals this week.

I would cut Hankerson. Seems ready to miss another week, and WRs seem to not be in demand with Shorts still sitting around, Moncrief getting dropped, etc. Though Snead maybe depending on how hurt he is now.

*Bob Richards*

Clinched the #1 seed and the bye in my league. Excited as I'm pretty used to the basement lol.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I can start two + flex. We talked about the trade a bit more and it's leaning more towards me giving up Martin + Eifert for his Brown + Witten, which I'm more hesitant to do.

I'd still make that trade. Brown is the most consistent player in fantasy football when Ben is healthy. Unfortunately, Ben may not play Sunday night.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I gave up on Isaiah Crowell in a dynasty league. I'm afraid that might come back to haunt me, but he is doing nothing lately.
Highly unlikely IMO. 3.6 career YPC and can't really catch.

Rams D hasn't done much lately and the Bills have the better schedule in terms of scoring for fantasy Ds ROS. Moncrief hasn't been great but is probably worth owning if you have a deep bench.

I can start two + flex. We talked about the trade a bit more and it's leaning more towards me giving up Martin + Eifert for his Brown + Witten, which I'm more hesitant to do.
You won the first deal by quite a bit. This makes it MUCH closer. Witten has very little value without Romo, and Eifert has been a monster this year. Assuming Eifert is healthy I actually think I'd pass on this.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Thought I had an easy win this week and was going to keep Rodgers out of the playoffs and have a cupcake win the other division.

Instead Rodgers pulls the late heroics. Now I need everyone to step up (lack of Gronk sucks this week).

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
Man...that green bay backfield has been burning me all year. I think I'm going to give up on lacy.

On a separate note. Just received another trade offer. That previous Brown deal fell through, the guy ended up trading him for lesean McCoy. But I just got offered Hillman and Julio Jones for my Doug martin and mike Evans. I think it's a fair deal, although Julio plays Carolina twice to end the season, which makes me hesitate

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Man...that green bay backfield has been burning me all year. I think I'm going to give up on lacy.

On a separate note. Just received another trade offer. That previous Brown deal fell through, the guy ended up trading him for lesean McCoy. But I just got offered Hillman and Julio Jones for my Doug martin and mike Evans. I think it's a fair deal, although Julio plays Carolina twice to end the season, which makes me hesitate

Think you have to give up on him. Coaching staff has zero faith in him and that O-line can't create holes for anyone.

The guy they signed off the practice squad had the same amount of snaps as Lacy. I honestly don't trust the Packers at all right now.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
For those of you who have him on the waiver wire, Austin Stefarian Jenkins is finally playing today, and is pretty much the only way anyone is getting a TE1 outside of a trade from here on out.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
So I'm down to 2 teams in the hunt after today. One's a 1st seed so I'm good there. The other I need atleast 30pts from Dez and Moncreif (ppr)...I don't know..

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Week 14 is going to be really boring since both of my main teams are first. Going to be taking it to watch the other teams and to see how my players do so that I can make decisions for week 15.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
2nd most points in a super deep league = 6 seed (with a longshot to get the 5 seed)... :(

I need some help to make the playoffs in my 14 team dynasty that I run. I might lose to the 2nd place team.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
What Monday Night Miracles do you guys need (to possibly get into the playoffs)?

I need Washington's D to get 8 or less for me to get in the playoffs. Or, Jordan Reed + Jamison Crowder can't outscore Alfred Morris by more than 5.47. That would also get me in.

I need 23.15 from Darren McFadden to clinch a playoff spot in another league.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
So I got the BYE in 3 out of 4 leagues (One of those leagues the playoffs started this week.) I'm the #1, #2, and #2 seeds. In the 4th league I still have an outside shot at the playoffs if I can hold on this week (Up 8 I have Witten he has Dez) and win next week.

Coulda have been #1 in another but overthought myself and took out Hoyer and Murray for Ryan and Blue and the last second.

Since I've been so good I expect to lose in my first game in every league and not finish in the money at all. In fact in the league I had the BYE this week my team put up in most points this week so I definitely expect a let down next week.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Got 140+ in standard with Dan Bailey left tonight.

10-3 is what my record will be, first place for the first time ever. Kinda crazy I get the bye week.

Also,

>Bench Blake Bortles and watch him put up 32 points
>Start Ben Roethlisberg and watch him put up 33 points

:laugh: I was so pissed when I saw Bortles' score but now I'm fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad