2015-16 Fantasy Football Discussion: Final stretch/playoffs

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
The league I won had waiver priority based on weekly standings and I was in first all season and lost Charles and Foster and was last to get back ups. Luckily the guy who originally got West dropped him after his first start but West sucked since he was injured anyway. I was able to get Langford who had a couple great weeks with Forte out but my RBs sucked after losing those big 2

I was 1st all year and lost Charles and Foster as well :(. I had Blount and Sproles and traded my starting Qb for McFadden who was a waiver wire pickup the week prior. I could not get anyone. 14 teams unlimited pickups and I was always last on the wire. It felt like guys at the bottom were picking people up just to **** with eh people up top.

Lost in the 2nd week of the playoffs. Guy had David Johnson and Arizona d against the eagles. Sucks man.

bradm6125

May 20, 2009
Well, after a mediocre 7-6 regular season I somehow ended up winning my league championship by winning 3 playoff rounds. Went 11-3 over the last 14 weeks including playoffs, largely because I won a fleece trade (Got Brees/JLandry/Char West for Luck/Boldin/JCameron).

This has to be one of the worst championship teams ever (Keeper League). I dropped Demarco Murray for Jameis Winston as insurance in case Brees didnt play last week, thankfully Drew played.

View attachment 86879

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I was 1st all year and lost Charles and Foster as well :(. I had Blount and Sproles and traded my starting Qb for McFadden who was a waiver wire pickup the week prior. I could not get anyone. 14 teams unlimited pickups and I was always last on the wire. It felt like guys at the bottom were picking people up just to **** with eh people up top.

Lost in the 2nd week of the playoffs. Guy had David Johnson and Arizona d against the eagles. Sucks man.

2 guys were tied for last and close to it. Got Buck Allen and DeAngelo Williams that greatly helped them, both ended up .500 making the playoffs but both lost in 1st round

Only 2 teams were above .500 in my league, me at 12-2 and the only guy who beat me at 8-6. If I just won one game against him, lost the first match up by .3, I would of been the only team above .500

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad