2014-2015 Providence Bruins All-Purpose Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
Imagine going into the bank for a loan and presenting a business plan where you'd take your 2nd highest investment capital in any given year; one that was designed and hand-picked to grow your business and to help it become better, and state that instead of properly developing that investment capital and giving it every chance to grow, you'd rather not put it in any kind of situation where it could ever prosper and instead focus on several smaller investment opportunities that have no chance of ever improving your overall business …

You'd be laughed right out of that bank :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm just happy that the development of undrafted ECHL stalwarts isn't being hindered by 2nd round draft investments like Knight.

Buy high, sell low. It's called Bruinsâ„¢

Koko might as well start packing his bags as well. It's only a matter of time.
Cassidy had his ass hole stretched last year when he benched Koko and all hell broke loose after koko saw it and Cassidy was told by the Man to back off he will go to KHL and we get nothing

Great story that shows what a d bag Cassidy is but I can't put it here but if we ever meet I'll share it - it's as Don Cherry says 'a beauty'

Koko is safe with Cassidy- Camara is next for abuse

To bad I like Camara style

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Can providence fans start booing or chirping Cassidy endlessly in hopes that word maybe gets to management. What the **** do they need to see to finally wake up and dump him

Or maybe just start we want knight chants

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Can providence fans start booing or chirping Cassidy endlessly in hopes that word maybe gets to management. What the **** do they need to see to finally wake up and dump him

Or maybe just start we want knight chants

Not me canceling after 16 years sent my letter attention Don Sweeney GM :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Just realized I won't be in this thread after this year since I'm done with these guys. Thanks Cassidy;)

Board can go back to good Florek and Kane talk next year.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Just realized I won't be in this thread after this year since I'm done with these guys. Thanks Cassidy;)

If Cassidy is gone will you return

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Camara 1 shift in third- unreal.....way to get your prospects ready for the NHL

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If Cassidy is gone will you return

I'm done. **** the Providence Bruins. Besides Haggs and Divver will be writing how great Cassidy is any moment now:handclap:

It was a fun time, loved to go but to irritating the way its run to me so someone else can grab my great seats

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
What has koko done?

Dude you disappoint me I thought you were smarter than this comment

Not saying it to be an a-hole, just putting it out there. I was as excited as any here for his potential but right out of the gate the injuries seemed to put him behind the 8 ball and he hasn't be able to get on track ever since.

There is something to be said for giving him a chance. but for Cassidy what kind of message does it send to his team if he promotes players to Top 6 or PP roles who don't deserve it based on their play?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Maybe Spooner should watch tape of Pastrnak backchecking.

Spooner had absolutely no lack of willingness to back check IMO. Look, I`m one fan who wasn`t nearly as impressed with what Spoons brought to the table as many here feel he did or can do BUT, the aspect of his game (albeit at a position with far more responsibility) I felt he struggled was how quickly he needed to recognize where he needs to be defensively but his reaction wasn`t quick enough and if/when a board battle ensued, he wasn`t as effective as I hoped he would be.

Another aspect of Pastrnak`s game which I am almost certain has been a huge and pleasant surprise to Julien and his teammates is his willingness to take and give up his body to make a play and to initiate contact as he did on the PP last night taking the D man out, which led to the B`s being able to keep the puck in

Julien doesn`t demand perfection, he demands willingness and attention to details in all three zones and Spoons, IMO, had 2 out of 3 zones covered

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

Florek sucks too now, eh?

I gotta write this all down so I can boo these people and not be fooled by hustle.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Cassidy goal is to get Florek to the NHL to bad Camara is a left wing- sucks for him; and I like Florek reminds me a bit of Mike Knuble, needs to continue to work on skating but he is clearly Cassidy boy from my 10 games this season before I stopped going in protest

one bleeping shift for AC:laugh: (I've moved past Knight, he's very likely going in next week or two so shifting to Camara, the other whipping boy)

Cassidy style unless you are one of his boys is install doubt

Theo Epstein discussing prospects said its two part
1) you install belief
2) you get them playing time to play through things- 2000 minor league at bats was the blueprint for prospects so they can develop pitch recognition and learn to fail and overcome it

Garin Cecchini said overcoming failure is vital to success, and last year in Pawtucket was the first time he went through it, but better in the minors than the majors. He cited confidence as the key component and great coaching and having them stick with you

Cassidy is the beat down master who uses heterosuggestion techniques on these kids. Shameful. Benches and minimizes prospects opportunity to push borderline or players with zero chance of NHL careers.

Last night he plays two ECHL guys 15+ minutes with special teams play and sits his third round pick over the final 30 minutes but less than two minutes- and no special teams

great development

you reap what you sow- and this guy is bad manure

Last edited:

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
one bleeping shift for AC:laugh: (I've moved past Knight, he's very likely going in next week or two so shifting to Camara, the other whipping boy)

what are we getting back for knight? a fribble? not sure why they're gonna trade a guy who has negative trade value, especially if as you say the front office likes his game.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
what are we getting back for knight? a fribble? not sure why they're gonna trade a guy who has negative trade value, especially if as you say the front office likes his game.

I'll pm you but do not share not official yet;)
Going into gym so will be later but going to game tonight so will pm u at some point

cat400

Jul 30, 2005

As a tribute to the old tv show, how about:

Knight Ryder?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'm going to be very, very angry if Knight is traded.

Hes perfect for this team. And he could do what Cunningham is doing but better and work his way up like Marshy did.

Going to be a big mistake. But I dont understand why nobody in the media has asked anyone in the organization about whats going on in Prov concerning our prospects. Not one person has asked. Sweeney is/was? a huge backer of Knight. Is that still true? Will they hold onto him? We know what he can do. Getting him away from Cassidy should be the goal. Clode would love Knights game, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille