3rd Atlantic spot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Lol I thought I was posting in the Bruins GDT.... Oh no = just gotten a too many men... The luck post = Krejci just hit the post...
Nvm

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Ottawa is pretty much out of it. They'll have to play crazy good for the rest of the year to reach the ~93 point mark.

It'll probably end up being Boston or Toronto

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I am not one bit concerned yet

Then you realize that the Bruins are 6 points behind with 4 games in hand.
And they achieved that with enough injuries to sink a battleship (the entire top 9 with the exception of Pastrnak... +Rask... +McQuaid...)... With Rask getting up to speed slowly because of the concussion... With breaking in the league 7 rookies.

Now they're almost completely healthy at last... Have a better defense than the Leafs (10th vs 12th in ga/gm... 4th in shot against vs 29th against)... They have 5 players with a better ppg than anyone on the Leafs not named Matthews (and even for him, we have 2 players at or better ppg than him)... Just about the only advantage you boys have is goaltending. You better hope that Andersen keeps up with the miracles (oh and Rask is doing quite well now) and Matthews gets back soon... :)

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Boston is surging and has 4 games on hand for 2nd. TB is #1 unless they fall off the cliff. This poll omits a selection that may well finish 3rd in the Atlantic, and I would still not rule out Montreal yet.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I'd like to see some of the 4-8 teams in the Atlantic string some wins together and create some excitement for playoff seeding.
Right now it's not looking like it will be the least bit interesting which is a shame.

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Tampa
Boston
Ottawa

Is how I had the season going at rhe start but Ottawa has been awful this first half of the season so it becomes

Tampa
Boston
Toronto

Dont know why Toronto isnt an option..

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Boston looks good. DeBrusk, McAvoy, Pastrnak all stood out to me tonight. They have the horses. I think they take second in the Atlantic. OP is the reason nobody likes leafs fans lol.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Meh Boston's catching up. We'll pull ahead again when Matthews gets back and our schedule isn't disgusting. Boston will finish third imo. Only 3 teams in this division are respectable.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Boston is surging and has 4 games on hand for 2nd. TB is #1 unless they fall off the cliff. This poll omits a selection that may well finish 3rd in the Atlantic, and I would still not rule out Montreal yet.
This is wishful thinking at it's finest. Montreal does not have the depth to catch up, and that's with plenty working against the B's and Leafs so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad