Who gets 3rd in the Atlantic?

3rd Atlantic spot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Oh, I'm sorry. Not what you wanted to hear?

I meant, "it will come down to a three way race for spots #2 and #3 between the Lightning, Habs and Bruins while the Leafs easily sew up the top spot".
Yeah you are so smart there big guy. If your goal was to make yourself look really petty you have accomplished that in spades :thumbu: I get it though been a tough year watching the Oilers constantly disappoint.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Yeah you are so smart there big guy. If your goal was to make yourself look really petty you have accomplished that in spades :thumbu: I get it though been a tough year watching the Oilers constantly disappoint.
This is a thread about the Atlantic division, not the Pacific. Stay on topic.

Did I miss the disclaimer pointing out that posts not automatically assuming the Leafs will finish in one of the top 2 spots in the Atlantic are not be permitted?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
This is a thread about the Atlantic division, not the Pacific. Stay on topic.

Did I miss the disclaimer pointing out that posts not automatically assuming the Leafs will finish in one of the top 2 spots in the Atlantic are not be permitted?
Do you actually have anything to base your opinion on or is this just what you want to happen? Because I have a feeling it is the latter. It is okay to have a bias, just own it.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad