Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I wonder if Vince even watches Football regularly with all the events/PPV's on Sundays and preparing Raw.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Vince sold $100-million in shares to fund his football venture.

- Goldberg, The Dudleyz, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ivory and Kid Rock are the rumoured WWE Hall of Fame inductees.

- Batista was rumoured to be a headliner for the HOF, but there's rumours floating around that he's open to a full-time return for 6-12 months.

- Daniel Bryan said in an interview that the company is still not comfortable with clearing him to compete despite all the tests showing that he's fine. Bryan said if many other wrestlers were tested for concussions, a lot of the roster wouldn't be cleared to compete anymore either.

- Jinder Mahal revealed in an Athlean-X video that he tore his labrum back in September but worked through it.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Some hooligan hit Kalisto with a water bottle after his match on 205 Live. Poor guy's holidays seemed to have been ruined.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Looks like it hit the floor first, then bounced and hit his mouth.
Also, looks like it was the cap end of the bottle that got him.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, that's a shitty thing to do. It always makes me wonder how that fan can get out of the arena without his ass kicked.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Usos talked about how their Summerslam pre-show match and how good it was was a result of feeling slighted and being slapped in the face:

JIMMY USO: [Long pause] Hell yeah, we felt slighted. You grind to get on these shows. One of the biggest pay-per-views of the year is SummerSlam. We had one of the hottest rivalries of the year with New Day going into SummerSlam. So to be put on the Kickoff was a slap to all our faces. Me, my brother and The New Day. We did our thing.
JEY USO: All year we been doin’ our thing, like my brother said. Hottest rivalry in the game. A tag team rivalry. The Usos and The New Day. We done killed Battleground. What else we kill, Uce?

JIMMY: Money in the Bank.

JEY:
Money in the Bank. The next one was Hell in a Cell, but to put us on the Kickoff show? The Usos and The New Day on the Kickoff show, especially The Usos, when you know we deliver every single night, man. We delivered. And, all of a sudden, we got half a house full, Uce.

JIMMY:
To be on a Kickoff at 5 [p.m.], and the fans aren’t even in their seat? Our mindset is, we’re gonna make sure this will be the hardest match to follow. And yeah, they messed up by putting us on first, but we ain’t got no choice but to do it. But to make this match a hell of a tag team match, to make this match a hell of a title match, to make this match a hell of a match period … we almost hurt the show, you know what I’m saying?

I really hope these guys can actually get on the Wrestlemania main card this year. They deserve it.

Reactions: SnS

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The Usos talked about how their Summerslam pre-show match and how good it was was a result of feeling slighted and being slapped in the face:

I really hope these guys can actually get on the Wrestlemania main card this year. They deserve it.

Sadly, I doubt they will. Their time/slot will be given to either a Kid Rock / Flo Rida concert or some part timer match

They should at least save about 14 minutes this year without an Undertaker entrance.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would bet my life savings on the Usos being on the Main Mania card this year.
I think the SD tag division gets the feature match this year instead of the Raw tag division.

The Raw division is a mess aside from Cesaro/Sheamus now with the Ambrose injury, whereas Smackdown’s division is actually hot with the best team in the entire company, another great team and formerly the best, and supporting acts with Gable/Benjamin, Rusev/English, Harper/Rowan, etc.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m kinda torn.

I like Benjamin/Gable because it helps the tag division and keeps Gable involved.

But I think I would have rathered Benjamin be inserted into the mid card scene and kept America Alpha together

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If Gable was getting the Jordan push and allowed to show off his goofy side with Kurt he would be over. He's awesome in the ring and is awkwardly funny outside of it. I feel like he would be better off than Jordan.

REALLY they should have never split AA up so soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad