Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
If they get to have good matches, then it'll probably be a really good show. The roster is extremely good.

But it's 205, the division was dead before it even happened. Then it got more dead with the terrible booking and generic matches, and even more dead when the only two guys who looked like stars left the company. And still more dead when Enzo became a thing. So if the show doesn't draw it wouldn't be a surprise.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mojo Rawley's online promos reportedly got a lot of praise and he's in line for a mid-card push now because of them.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
thats gonna fail hard when they try to script what worked unscripted

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The UFC sold for four billion? Damn. I didn’t realize how huge it is I’ve been to some PPVs since my friend likes but I hang out with all the girlfriends because I find it incredibly boring.

I remember I went to a couple live Toughman shows way back in the day in lkke high school, those were funny because everything was allowed but nutshots.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Randy Orton's going to be taking extended time off in the New Year. He's currently scheduled to work a light schedule in January, have February and March off, and then is scheduled to have the May European tour off.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Randy Orton's going to be taking extended time off in the New Year. He's currently scheduled to work a light schedule in January, have February and March off, and then is scheduled to have the May European tour off.

So no WrestleMania?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently Dean Ambrose may have had his injury going back to after TLC and it may be a triceps tear.

So surreal knowing Dean Ambrose is out with an injury considering the workhorse he is.

Reactions: SnS

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Apparently Dean Ambrose may have had his injury going back to after TLC and it may be a triceps tear.

So surreal knowing Dean Ambrose is out with an injury considering the workhorse he is.

I posted about the Ambrose injury in the spoiler thread, wasn't sure if it was a spoiler or not.

Could be out 4-6 months if he needs surgery??? Hoping he's back for Mania to take on Rollins. Their storyline was going well till the stupid botched Shield reunion

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Not if he needs surgery -- he's having exploratory surgery tonight and they're going to repair whatever they have to when they get in there.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dean Ambrose had successful surgery to repair his triceps. 50% of his triceps was torn off the bone so they rolled it down and reattached it and removed all the extra bursa tissue.

He started light physical therapy today but there's no timetable for his return yet.

Still makes me really sad that: a) the ironman is out with an actual injury and not to film a movie, and b) he's probably going to end up missing Wrestlemania where he would have been able to have a standout match and long program building up to it with Rollins and his heel turn. :(

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That sucks about Dean. They're really gonna slow burn that heel turn now. He'll return in 4-5 months, resume teaming with Rollins, then turn on him. We might not see it until summer. :O

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Summerslam I guess?

It shouldn't be at some B or C level PPV. Seth and Dean are likely at their best when working together - whether it be as a team or against each other. It's definitely the best Dean ever was.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Seth and Jordan are teaming for the titles on the house circuit smh

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Seth vs Jordan in a PPV match that gets 20 minutes would actually be a really, really good match so...that's not awful but yeah. Seth is better than that.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
first hour of XMAS RAW and the whole Boxing Day Smackdown will be commercial-free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad