Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Seems like Paige was legit hurt at a live event. Match was stopped. Stretcher brought out.

Replies suggest she didn't leave on the stretcher but was helped to the back.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She walked out. I had read that Sasha had just kicked her in the back and she went down, but need to wait for a report, that's something fairly simple to get injured on.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Girl had a bad neck injury before, right? Never want to see ANYONE injured. I hope she ends up okay.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- John Cena vs. AJ Styles isn’t the plan for Wrestlemania, and Cena’s opponent will reportedly be named at the 25th anniversary of Raw, so it’ll be someone bigger, like Taker, Batista, Goldberg or Hogan (which depends on him being cleared).

- Cesaro’s singles run is on hold as the company is using The Bar to prolong Sheamus’ run who’s dealing with spinal stenosis issues.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Why are they trying to prolong Sheamus run? Its not like he's in the middle of anything huge. Let him go and try to deal with that.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
People actually care about Paige? Don't like anyone to get hurt, but I wouldn't be upset if I never saw her again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Why are they trying to prolong Sheamus run? Its not like he's in the middle of anything huge. Let him go and try to deal with that.
Depends how bad his problem is.

If it's a case of he can keep going for a while longer but surgery will end his career, then I think it's fine to keep him going right now. Especially since the tag team act is over and very good, and having another 'Mania appearance would be a good send off if they want to do a retirement program.

But if it's a case of he just needs time off or can return after surgery, then yeah he should go now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think the idea is what when he does go to deal with it, he isn't coming back, or won't for a very long time. That's the same thing that ended Edge's career.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I took it as potentially being something he could come back from. If this is it for his career then it makes sense.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Finn Balor was considered to be Seth Rollins new partner before the spot went to Jason Jordan.

- Talks between Neville and WWE for a return are reportedly dead.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Cesaro was going to get a singles push!?!?!?!?!

Also Fin and Seth would have been fantastic, Jordan is so lame and boring.

Wonder who AJ will face at Mania then... *bon face*

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

What a great easy story to write, too. They wrote Ambrose off by attacking him, right? Eye for an eye. Reigns/Rollins would look like a bad ass beating up Sheamus backs stage and evening the playing field. And The Shield does what they want so it fits their character motives.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Man, Seth Rollins and Finn Balor would have been awesome.

Could have called them The Slingblades.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i have spinal stenosis...with some neck traction and muscle memory exercises, he could be fine...just takes time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->