Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I think the SD tag division gets the feature match this year instead of the Raw tag division.

The Raw division is a mess aside from Cesaro/Sheamus now with the Ambrose injury, whereas Smackdown’s division is actually hot with the best team in the entire company, another great team and formerly the best, and supporting acts with Gable/Benjamin, Rusev/English, Harper/Rowan, etc.
Wrestlemania should be renamed Rusev Day Mania

Reactions: Dont Hinder Jinder

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
If Gable was getting the Jordan push and allowed to show off his goofy side with Kurt he would be over. He's awesome in the ring and is awkwardly funny outside of it. I feel like he would be better off than Jordan.

REALLY they should have never split AA up so soon
Gable would have done better in Jordan's position, but the storyline is still terrible and it would have died just as fast.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't know why they haven't allowed Angle to be goofy with Jordan and do some weird skits of them catching up and doing normal father-son things when the son is like 3-9 years old that they do. I don't know. Just be goofy. He hasn't been that at all in this run.

I don't know if the plan was always to turn Jordan whiny and eventually into a heel, but I guess it's working now and he's still putting up good work in the ring and showing some good performances on the mic and selling a storyline, but it would have been better with Gable, and it would have been even better if they never did it and had American Alpha running wild in the SD tag division vs. The Usos, The New Day, Rusev & English, Harper/Rowan, Breezango, etc. and Benjamin in the mid-card scene against the likes of Ziggler, Corbin, Roode, Nakamura, Rawley, Owens, Zayn, Dillinger, etc.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
there were more Paige leaks and at this point it makes Maddox look that much worse and I don't think there can be much argument that Maddox had something to do with the leaks, either leaking them himself or passing them off to someone else to leak.

Latest round supposedly had Paige's address, SS# and tax info in it too, apparently.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
How is it Maddox's fault?

Dozens of celebrities have been leaked in the last couple years. Nobody blamed Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How is it Maddox's fault?

Dozens of celebrities have been leaked in the last couple years. Nobody blamed Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend.
a lot of the texts in there supposedly point to him being really, really jealous of Paige and her even just texting someone else that wasn't Woods. The fact that the leaks keep coming at different stages makes people believe someone is setting up like that/has it out for her especially so I guess that's where the Maddox leaking it things came from.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah. He was jealous.

....so to spite her he waited years to get his revenge!

If it was him don't you think he'd leave out the videos that seem to be just him rubbing one out?

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
paige's leaks shouldnt be news anymore and have nothing to do with wrestling. leave her and the whole thing alone.
some idiot hacked her. maddox, whatever. its none of our bussiness.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
AJ Styles defending against Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a Fatal 5-way at Fastlane in March has been announced/advertised.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Basically the same as Money in the Bank except you eliminated the guy who won the briefcase and you sub in Orton for Ziggler.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently, Undertaker is training to wrestle one more match and Meltzer says he's rumoured to show up at the 25th anniversary of Raw and he's not just coming to say hi and leave.

Ugh. :facepalm:

Reactions: SnS

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Apparently, Undertaker is training to wrestle one more match and Meltzer says he's rumoured to show up at the 25th anniversary of Raw and he's not just coming to say hi and leave.

Ugh. :facepalm:

I'm fine if it's a nostalgic Raw match just to main event. But I think it's extremely honorable what HBK did for Taker and I laugh that a guy who said he'd hang htem up when he can't go anymore, refuses to call it quits for good.

It's his life. His choice. But he's painful to watch in the ring.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I have no problem whatsoever with him doing one last match at Mania where he can go out with a win. WWE desperately needs more emotional and memorable moments, the type of things you never forget.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have no problem whatsoever with him doing one last match at Mania where he can go out with a win. WWE desperately needs more emotional and memorable moments, the type of things you never forget.
He's not going to win. An old school guy like Taker probably wouldn't go out on a win anyways, you go out on your back. It's why coming back is so dumb considering he put Roman over.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Still sucks for those who are going to have to watch the old man limp through a shitty 20-30 minute performance again along with his 5-minute long entrance.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
AJ Styles defending against Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a Fatal 5-way at Fastlane in March has been announced/advertised.

Sounds dumb if they do plan on having AJ/Nakamura at Mania, I don't want to see them in a match the PPV before.... (I know the rumour that apparently that Mania match hasn't even been discussed by Vince but still...) Just do an AJ/Orton or AJ/Sami angle instead

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Sounds dumb if they do plan on having AJ/Nakamura at Mania, I don't want to see them in a match the PPV before.... (I know the rumour that apparently that Mania match hasn't even been discussed by Vince but still...) Just do an AJ/Orton or AJ/Sami angle instead

Plan is probably still Cena-AJ.

Nak is going to face off against Orton. The seeds have been planted for a few weeks now. Its a slow burn storyline but that's the direction I see them going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino