Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coupe89

Jan 25, 2006
PEI
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Our greatest fears have come true,Sid has claimed Donald Trump&#39;s travel ban prevented him from boarding. We recorded his cancelation call. <a href="aiwrestling .com on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/AAsttYOBoi</a></p>&mdash; aiwrestling .com (@aiwrestling) <a href="">December 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean... it’s deserved.

I don’t know, wasn’t he worked on Cena’s injury timeline for his pec tear back in 2007? 9 months just seems ridiculously, and unrealistically long.
I can't speak to that, I wasn't wired in like I am now. Cena has a history of a freakish recovery time though from injuries.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Rusev is currently the number one merch seller on the WWE shop and is apparently selling out his merch at all the house shows as well.

Outselling two AJ shirts, Usos shirt, a Stone Cold shirt, and the Shield shirt.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
All WWE guys recover obscenely quickly for the most part.

Almost as if they have some extra help.

....except Hideo Itami. That dude wasn't let in on the secret.

Reactions: dahrougem2

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
It appears like Carmella and Big Cass are no more as she's apparently removed most all references to Cass from her Instagram and stopped following him on Twitter.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It appears like Carmella and Big Cass are no more as she's apparently removed most all references to Cass from her Instagram and stopped following him on Twitter.

giphy.gif

Reactions: garnetpalmetto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad