Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Nucks 7pm Sat. CBC | Wild Wild West Coast, this is the Team I Love the Most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif16*

A horrible video got put on sportsnet bashing the Leafs that looks like it was done by an insecure, whiny Canucks fan. Fuel for the fire!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/...rised-he-wasnt-traded-to-toronto-maple-leafs/

You cant be serious?? Rofl.

Its more funny than it is stupid.

Even the canucks reporters and writers are "arrogant". lol.

Their team, the fans, their reporters and writers, like damn vancouver. If alaign vigneut...or however the **** you spell his name...was still there, i wouldve called the coach arrogant too.

Bunch of whiny babies

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Are you insecure for having to post what a Canucks fan thinks? All this leads to is a Canucks bashing session

Congrats!

Why would you pick a username off the most ignorant Leaf-hater in the business and post on a Leaf forum?

Unless you're actually Glenn Healy then I'd like to say that you suck and no one likes you!

Penalty Kill Icing*

Holy ****!!!

Who is that clown narrating in that video? Someone needs to go to his house and start rioting and burn and break stuff around.

Oops, forgot that I wasn't a Canucks fan there. :laugh:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
How is that allowed on a sports journalism website? Thats the definition of unprofessional - its not even a satirical, funny video. Its straight up biased, unprofessional drivel.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I love how they ended the video with Chara holding the cup in their own arena as they tried to figure "How come we can't win without scoring goals?" :laugh:

Kyle Doobas*

So. Many. Canuck. Fans. Here.
I got yelled at by a group of people for wearing my Leafs jersey around campus today :shakehead
I know, right? And you can't even physically confront them because the second you get too close they just flop to the ground and start looking around for the police.

I just watched that video...i thought he was just being cheeky at first but as it went on you could tell it went into all out creepy, insecure, stalker-mode.

I can't really blame them though. To take the first 2 games of the SCF at home only to poo their pants the rest of the way can't be easy on the pysche. Couple that with a 5'9 175lb rookie turning their captain's head into a speed-bag, and well, you get gems such as this clip.

Keep up the good work, Couv

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
Dan Murphy is a frikking joke, he was a joke 8 years ago and it still a joke. Go back to doing the Canuck intermission interviews homo. Btw did that video just end with the pre-cursor to the Vancouver riots?

oh god murphy dude....

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Leaf fans are better off ignoring that nonsense. I lived in BC for a few years. They'll tell you they don't care about Toronto till they're blue in the face...until the leafs come to town. Leaf jerseys burning, tied to rear car bumpers and dragged down the street, videos like Dan Murphys on sportsnet west, John Garret and Taylor whining about CBC and Toronto in general, etc. If they want to froth at the mouth let them. I learned a long time ago you can't argue with those people.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Leaf fans are better off ignoring that nonsense. I lived in BC for a few years. They'll tell you they don't care about Toronto till they're blue in the face...until the leafs come to town. Leaf jerseys burning, tied to rear car bumpers and dragged down the street, videos like Dan Murphys on sportsnet west, John Garret and Taylor whining about CBC and Toronto in general, etc. If they want to froth at the mouth let them. I learned a long time ago you can't argue with those people.

But I can argue with you!!! :rant:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Lol what a joke of a video, dude should feel embarrassed for producing it. Hes just mad we didn't take Luongo.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

I used to live in Montreal and now live in BC, it's funny how both fan bases assert how much they don't care about Toronto yet lose their minds when they are in town or doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad