Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Nucks 7pm Sat. CBC | Wild Wild West Coast, this is the Team I Love the Most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinto

Kings of the North!
Aug 28, 2003
Port Dover, Ontario
There is no such thing as a 60 minute effort. You can't play well for 60 minutes.

It's all about minimizing mistakes to a considerable level.

It's a game played between two teams, I am perfectly fine with the Leafs playing well for 30 minutes of a 60 minute game.

Fraser and Kulemin could be back and that's a big improvement on the physical side of things.

I almost hope we play like **** tomorrow night, (and still win) just to hear them whine even more.

RASHBEEP

Sep 18, 2010
It isn't just some reason we have to wonder... it's a real easy thing psychologically to understand. Opponents like edmonton (young soft team with tender plays) and calgary (young fresh team that has outkasted players who didn't become men in toronto)... we are a very manly team. Real men play here. They look the part. Even on the bench. Opposite the team like edmonton... they have people who are still (finding themselves as human beings...) Searching for themselves as players and as in human beings and sexual beings. We got players like Orr, McLaren, Clarkson and Bolland... come on. These are men playing this fun sport. Just putting that puck and body where it needs to be. Having fun and enjoying the action in this sport.

To me its not surprising at all that we have that certain type of layd back game against edmonton and calgary. These Men now that we just have to be there against these young fools who still search the meaning of life and we still got a chance to win even with just standing around and looking. We're that good and hard. Edmonton's young players just run around and look for themselves. Orr and Mclaren already know who they are.

Then comes the game against Penguins. That team has won the cup and is a winner team. We show up and want to compete. They got speed and skill so our players be like... we gotta hit that sucker hard and collect that ****. Handle that **** there. Against characters and tough teams our team is more ready. Against edmonton and calgary and florida our team is like.... I might just keep this beard and not even shave it. Look at those young guys... they still drink milk. I am not surprised at all. We got a real hard ass team led by the biggest hard ass of them all. You got to understand that it was a long time coming.... now we have a real men's team again. I'm really proud and glad of that there.

lmfao this guy has the best posts

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
It isn't just some reason we have to wonder... it's a real easy thing psychologically to understand. Opponents like edmonton (young soft team with tender plays) and calgary (young fresh team that has outkasted players who didn't become men in toronto)... we are a very manly team. Real men play here. They look the part. Even on the bench. Opposite the team like edmonton... they have people who are still (finding themselves as human beings...) Searching for themselves as players and as in human beings and sexual beings. We got players like Orr, McLaren, Clarkson and Bolland... come on. These are men playing this fun sport. Just putting that puck and body where it needs to be. Having fun and enjoying the action in this sport.

To me its not surprising at all that we have that certain type of layd back game against edmonton and calgary. These Men now that we just have to be there against these young fools who still search the meaning of life and we still got a chance to win even with just standing around and looking. We're that good and hard. Edmonton's young players just run around and look for themselves. Orr and Mclaren already know who they are.

Then comes the game against Penguins. That team has won the cup and is a winner team. We show up and want to compete. They got speed and skill so our players be like... we gotta hit that sucker hard and collect that ****. Handle that **** there. Against characters and tough teams our team is more ready. Against edmonton and calgary and florida our team is like.... I might just keep this beard and not even shave it. Look at those young guys... they still drink milk. I am not surprised at all. We got a real hard ass team led by the biggest hard ass of them all. You got to understand that it was a long time coming.... now we have a real men's team again. I'm really proud and glad of that there.

OK you've won me over.

Swayzetrain*

Those Van fan sure know how to whine

Wow

They take it to a whole new level

4 o clock waannnhhhh

Bure night wannnhhhh

Too many leafs fans at the game wannnhhhhhha

Penalty Kill Icing*

I myself have been guilty of doing this in the Oilers game GDT but:

Quoting opposition fans on our board [even if it not quote feature but own words] ruins the taste of our thread. I mean, do we really expect opposition fans to share the same view point as Leafs fans?

Asif16*

Are they not gonna practice today?

I wanna see some updates on Kulemin, Fraser and Mclaren. Will any of them play? Aston might be suspended too.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Are they not gonna practice today?

I wanna see some updates on Kulemin, Fraser and Mclaren. Will any of them play? Aston might be suspended too.

It is 9:45 AM there right now. We should wait an hour or two at least.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

This happens every time the Leafs go to Vancouver. Are you really young or really old so that you have trouble remembering two years ago?

ha ha ha I was watching the Leafs two years ago. I just forgot about they did that for Vancouver.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Haha some canuckleheads think that it's an auto win for them. They even said they worried more about the EDM game than they are with ours.

Another awesome comment was how we'd been lucky to win while playing trash teams. Are the Canucks really better than the Ducks or Penguins?

Oh I'm sure they will get an "autowin" against a team who is scoring more and giving up fewer goals than them. Their unjustified arrogance will just make their bitter tears even more delicious tomorrow.

I hope they enjoy their 4 pm game.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
And the battle of the two most unjustifiably arrogant fan bases begins :laugh: Good luck on Saturday. Should be a good game.

You too. I've got to say though, I could care less about what others think about our fanbase and neither should you about your's. I say to hell with them. Good luck. Lose though. ;)

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Haven't read through the thread, but I'm sure the bickering has already started between both fanbases and will surely continue far after the game.

I hope the bickering makes any Leaf fan who cheered for the Canucks over the past years regret their decision. Canadian Shmadian. They hate us, we hate them, and you all know if it was us in the cup they would cheer against us. Why so many Leaf fans cheer for them when they are the only Canadian team left is baffling, considering we wouldn't get the same in return. We are too nice.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Canuck fans are so ****ing cocky, will be nice to see them get some of their just desserts

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
You too. I've got to say though, I could care less about what others think about our fanbase and neither should you about your's. I say to hell with them. Good luck. Lose though. ;)

Very true, at least with us we have a reason to be arrogant. Everybody talks about us!! other fan bases talk about is the media talks about us so of course we're going to be arrogant. If we're going to get bashed left right and center from everybody at least we should be allowed to defend the team and ourselves.

con310*

Canuck fans are so ****ing cocky, will be nice to see them get some of their just desserts

True but at least their team is decent. It's not like Habs fans who have a terrible team and still think they are good.

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

peety16

Apr 12, 2011

This about sums it up... :handclap:

Let's make sure Vancouver has lots of milk ready for after the game

Penalty Kill Icing*

Pavel Bure night, Sedins extension, decade old streak...

Would be funny if Leafs turned party poopers and won the game 4-2 or something while getting outshot 40-20. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad