Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Nucks 7pm Sat. CBC | Wild Wild West Coast, this is the Team I Love the Most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I think reimer should start, he had a shutout in hia last start and I'm sure he would've started the Flames game had it not been a back to back.

Asif16*

Mark Fraser not availbale tomm. Most likely back next friday against the devils.

Kulemin and Mclaren will play.

Asif16*

Line 3 Joffrey Lupul Jay McClement Nikolai Kulemin

hmm.... Bozak will be on this line when he comes back?
Not fair to Joffrey :(

Bozak should be centering Orr and Mclaren. That way, when he makes a stupid blind pass and ruins a odd man rush, he can blame it on his linemates

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
A week off after this game is pretty good for the team. If they win, it will be even better.

I don't even care for the NJ game but I hate the fact that our first game against Boston will be on a B2B...

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
There is no "C" in Vancouver and even if it was "C" course works only for US teams, not Canadian ones. Go Leafs Go! Burn the salmon!

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
It isn't just some reason we have to wonder... it's a real easy thing psychologically to understand. Opponents like edmonton (young soft team with tender plays) and calgary (young fresh team that has outkasted players who didn't become men in toronto)... we are a very manly team. Real men play here. They look the part. Even on the bench. Opposite the team like edmonton... they have people who are still (finding themselves as human beings...) Searching for themselves as players and as in human beings and sexual beings. We got players like Orr, McLaren, Clarkson and Bolland... come on. These are men playing this fun sport. Just putting that puck and body where it needs to be. Having fun and enjoying the action in this sport.

To me its not surprising at all that we have that certain type of layd back game against edmonton and calgary. These Men now that we just have to be there against these young fools who still search the meaning of life and we still got a chance to win even with just standing around and looking. We're that good and hard. Edmonton's young players just run around and look for themselves. Orr and Mclaren already know who they are.

Then comes the game against Penguins. That team has won the cup and is a winner team. We show up and want to compete. They got speed and skill so our players be like... we gotta hit that sucker hard and collect that ****. Handle that **** there. Against characters and tough teams our team is more ready. Against edmonton and calgary and florida our team is like.... I might just keep this beard and not even shave it. Look at those young guys... they still drink milk. I am not surprised at all. We got a real hard ass team led by the biggest hard ass of them all. You got to understand that it was a long time coming.... now we have a real men's team again. I'm really proud and glad of that there.

Well done. Is your inspiration classic WWF Ultimate Warrior promos?

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
i look forward to this game, i like watching the Sedins play offense because its creepy and elite at the same time.

Hopefully we come out with a win though. Raymond should score

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
A week off after this game is pretty good for the team. If they win, it will be even better.

I don't even care for the NJ game but I hate the fact that our first game against Boston will be on a B2B...

If the Leafs are a good team, then this back-to-back shouldn't matter at all. The stupid little things that fans get worked up about. :shakehead

Penalty Kill Icing*

If the Leafs are a good team, then this back-to-back shouldn't matter at all. The stupid little things that fans get worked up about. :shakehead

Why do you think it is stupid? As a fan, I would definitely prefer if my team played Florida on back-to-back than Boston.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
good teams lose too

what some people dont understand
Leafs cant win every game, but they can win most of em

Geese_Howard*

Canucks fans might be some of the most sensitive insecure people you will ever meet. Everything is propaganda and the easts fault. I don't even care for that team but they're soo obsessed with us in a unhealthy way. Some losers on the Nucks forums would take a 5 game losing streak if it means they win lol

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
That sportsnet video looked tongue-in-cheek to me but coming from Vancouver knowing how they hate Toronto just comes off as pissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad