Confirmed Signing with Link: Kings sign Daniel Brickley

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Have to think Colorado and Vegas are on his list considering he's from Salt Lake City and those 2 teams geographically are the closest to his hometown.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Come to NYR. Big market, great place to live, lots of young guys to compete with and play with and the entire d is pretty much up in the air.

Only downside Imo is there are a lot of bodies to compete with, but if he's confident in his game it's a good spot for him to get to the NHL real quick.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
ok, just wondering whether they said anything more than that. Would be asinine for Buffalo to pull themselves out of contention because of recent signing, we need all the help we can get.

Two things -1) I doubt they pulled themselves out, this is from Brickley's side of things. 2) I don't get Bob's inclusion of Buffalo at all, like an extra shot or something. Maybe he gets inundated with Sabre fans on Twitter and just wanted to be done with them. Or maybe he doesn't like the Sabres face of something...

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017

Jim Nill: "Hey Daniel it's great to hear you have interest in joining our organization. We definitely could use you right now and we feel you could be a big piece of our future blueline. At this point I'd like to hand the phone over to our coach, Ken Hitchcock, to tell you more...."
*CLICK*

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Trevor Van Riemsdyk
Kevin Miller
Nate Schmidt
Danny Dekeyser
Matt Irwin
Tory Krug
Jordie Benn
Brenden Dillon
Jason Garrison
Dan Girardi
Andy Greene
Mark Giordiano
Josh Gorges

Not sure if you read the part where I said significant? I said not a star but more odds of a tweener, which that you just proved haha,of your list Krug I would say has had the most impact, I don’t count Gio as his resurgence was after going to the KHL, Every year everyone freaks out about the best college FA, and every year usually at best it ends up a bottom end NHLer or AHLer.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if someone mentioned this already, but the Stars are in on him too.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Not sure if you read the part where I said significant? I said not a star but more odds of a tweener, which that you just proved haha,of your list Krug I would say has had the most impact, I don’t count Gio as his resurgence was after going to the KHL, Every year everyone freaks out about the best college FA, and every year usually at best it ends up a bottom end NHLer or AHLer.

Not sure if you actually read his list, which has about 7 or 8 top-4 defensemen. Schmidt, DeKeyser, Krug, Girodano, Greene, Garrison and Girardi were all top-4 defensemen at their best.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Doubt it's Boston. Even though his uncle is our color commentator, he'd be buried in the organization. LD spots at the NHL level for next season are pretty much set in stone.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
no clue why he would be interested in Detroit

maybe guaranteed playing time and powerplay time because our d is so trash? idk, not a convincing argument for me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad