Injury Report: Jonas Brodin (Broken Cheekbone, Skating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

BrodinPuckToFacePreds.gif

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Puck hard to the face. Did not return. Someone at the game said it looked like they had to pick some teeth up off the ice. Went to the hospital and was discharged. Nothing has been released.

We are praying like hell it's just something with his jaw or teeth and that he'll have to wear a full cage for a couple of weeks.

I'm praying like it it's nothing to do with his jaw. Obviously, I'd rather have that than the C word, but a mandible injury is not something you can always just wear a cage and play. If it's serious enough, he will have to sit out a month or so before he even gets that cage to play. Let's hope x-rays are negative for fracture, and hope the C word is not brought up.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
I'm praying like it it's nothing to do with his jaw. Obviously, I'd rather have that than the C word, but a mandible injury is not something you can always just wear a cage and play. If it's serious enough, he will have to sit out a month or so before he even gets that cage to play. Let's hope x-rays are negative for fracture, and hope the C word is not brought up.

And will get a jaw transformation a la Selänne :laugh: :shakehead

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Per Russo at practice: good-case scenario, no broken jaw, but modeling career on hold

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
^What an ugly jersey! Boo!

Anyways, hope he isn't gone for too long.

OpRedDawn*

so where's the uproar from the league to make everyone wear full cages? oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad