Injury Report: Jonas Brodin (Broken Cheekbone, Skating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Hey guys, someone dropped Brodin in my fantasy league and was wondering approximately when he would be back as I would love to pick him up. Thanks!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hey guys, someone dropped Brodin in my fantasy league and was wondering approximately when he would be back as I would love to pick him up. Thanks!

Whoever dropped him is an idiot and deserves to be informed of his idiocy... right after you snag Brodin off waivers. Stash him.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
With this injury all I can hope for is GMCF locks Brodin up to an 8 year contract while his value is his lowest :sarcasm:.

Dumb cba why can we only make it an 8 year contract...

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN

I suppose I'll be the first to actually answer the question, even though three people have replied about it :laugh:

Brodin could be back on Friday against Montreal, but likely sometime next week, like against Carolina or Toronto. Should not be very long either way.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
With this injury all I can hope for is GMCF locks Brodin up to an 8 year contract while his value is his lowest :sarcasm:.

Dumb cba why can we only make it an 8 year contract...

as great as this idea is we can't sign him till july 1st of next year, see he has one more year left on his deal after this one and you can only sign a player when they are in the last year of their contract....

But we need him back bad, our D is like a Hot air balloon filled with hydrogen... sure you can get it to be ok for a while but eventually it shows its true colors.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Brodin, we need you.

Hell, I need you.

I'm a mess without you.

When this all gets sorted out, I think me and you should get an apartment together!

I know how you feel.. There are a couple of things, tho.. before moving together.

1. First of all you should discuss with Generic User, I think he saw Brodin first.

When all is clear, I think you should try to make Brodin feel as cosy as possible ->

2. Buy a Volvo

3. Think about interior decorating and furnitures
Tip: IKEA

4. Learn how to cook swedish food

5. When everything is sorted out, and you have lured him to live with you, make sure you've bought a large enough apartment. I assume that you're going to invite us all (HFBoards/Wild) to housewarming. It would be so great to surprise Jonas when he comes home!! It'll be awesome!!!

PS. We may stay overnight or a few nights/weeks/months or so..

6. Good luck :D

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
1. First of all you should discuss with Generic User, I think he saw Brodin first.

sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad