Holiday GM Game #1 by donut & JW

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
Some of my forwards may sign tonight (I'd think most won't until tomorrow though). Get your offers in on guys like Neal, JVR, E. Kane, Bozak, Thornton, Backlund, Stastny, the Sedins, and Perron.

Last edited:

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
List of Eastern conference UFA d-men has been posted, let me know if I'm missing someone or there's someone up there that shouldn't be there.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
EAST UFA D-men offers have been updated, most of the big names will make their decision by Sunday morning, so get your offers in if you're interested in them.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl

Western Conference defensemen

My post in the FA thread has been updated (no other update tonight),

Most guys will sign tomorrow morning. I will make a last update at that moment and other clients with an offer will sign early in the afternoon.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto

East Forwards

Post has been updated, most players will sign tomorrow evening. Lots of offers with no team identification... :laugh:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Western Conference defensemen

My post in the FA thread has been updated (no other update tonight),

Most guys will sign tomorrow morning. I will make a last update at that moment and other clients with an offer will sign early in the afternoon.

Green and Engelland have signed with Western Conference teams.

Last update in the FA thread, other guys with an offer will sign early in the afternoon.

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
David Perron has signed with an Eastern Conference team and Antoine Vermette with a Western Conference team. My top free agents will probably sign tonight while the others might sign in the late afternoon.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Green and Engelland have signed with Western Conference teams.

Last update in the FA thread, other guys with an offer will sign early in the afternoon.

Gudbranson, Sbisa, Emelin, Garrison and Folin are also signed.

I'm done guys. Thanks to everyone involved, and especially to JW for the awesome work once again!

Happy Holidays!

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
Paul Stastny, Blake Comeau, and Patrick Maroon have signed.

Top offer on JVR is down to 7 years @ $6.9 million. Top offers on Neal and Kane are both 6 years @ $6.5 million. The Sedins and Thornton will probably sign soon (Sedins are both being offered 2 years @ $3M and the top offer for Thornton is a 1 year deal @ $8 million).

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Kevan Miller is OTB for anyone that missed out on he D market. Looking for good prospect and/or waiver-eligibles with upside. No room after signing Chara and Carlson
Ryan Carpenter (650k cap hit) for cheap for anyone needing a 4C/13F

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
My apologies guys, I had an unexpected health situation come up just before Christmas and didn't have the time to keep this going. Hope everyone has/had a safe and happy holidays!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad