Holiday GM Game #1 by donut & JW

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
:flyers

Our focus, this offseason, is to acquire a veteran 1A goaltender. I am looking to trade either or both Elliott and Mrazek to make this work. I'm also looking for a 1C, as well as a 2D or 3D, who has high discipline, unlike Gudas.

Last but not least, Jori Lehtera(Center) and Wayne Simmonds are on the block.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Question for everyone. Was originally planning to start the game after the lottery draft using those results in our game. But if we fill up before than, what are the thoughts on doing a simulated lottery draft and utilizing that? Yay or nay?

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:bruins

Would like to add a top-6 W and top-4 RHD to our team. Many young players (Minus Pasta, McAvoy, DeBrusk), prospects and picks OTB.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Question for everyone. Was originally planning to start the game after the lottery draft using those results in our game. But if we fill up before than, what are the thoughts on doing a simulated lottery draft and utilizing that? Yay or nay?

Not a huge fan of that, but if you're getting close to a full game then delaying this game for a full 6 days for the draft lottery might kill it. Either that or we start the game and then wait ~5 days (assuming we start tomorrow) for the draft lottery and nobody knows their pick until then. Though that also might kill trading.

So I'd probably say do a simulated draft lottery.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Jets looking to retain our young key pieces into the future. That means some secondary players we can't afford will be on the move.

Reports suggest, surprisingly, that Dustin Byfuglien is available (Send me offers).

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Columbus Blue Jackets:

We are looking to contend. Biggest need is a top 4 Dman. Also looking for a couple top 6-top 9 forwards.

Unavailable: Werenski, Jones, Panarin, Atkinson, maybe Dubois unless I'm getting a high end center back

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres update

Only way I consider moving Ryan O'Reilly is if a young top 4 dman comes back in the deal. I'll listen, but it's more likely then not he stays.

I will consider some offers on Sam Reinhart and Rasmus Ristolainen.

Players actively available:

Lehner
Girgensons
Beaulieu
McCabe
Bogosian (will retain)

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens I believe I'll be taking the Pens, as usual. Trade chips include Conor Sheary, Tristan Jarry and Matt Hunwick. I'll give someone a pick or prospect to take Hunwick off my hands. Biggest need is a D-man.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
:coyotes

Everyone is available except for Keller and Raanta. OEL can be had but the preference is to re-sign him unless an offer we cannot refuse pops up.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I'd also prefer to go with the real results. Sunday would be a good day for me to do the first round as well.

I'd like more time to trade my lotto selection.

Speaking of rounds, how many would we be doing? 1 live and then auto 2, 3 and 4 like usual or?

Avs44 said it best. I'm down with whatever the commissioners decide.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Primarily looking to acquire a 2nd line center, preferably on a shorter term deal. Willing to accept a salary dump type as long as the term is no longer than 2 years. Also open to taking on a salary dump on defense with the same contract conditions.

Will listen to offers on Chris Tanev but any offer must include either a 1st round pick or equivalent defensive prospect.

Looking to move out some extra forwards in Sven Baertschi/Nikolai Goldobin, Markus Granlund, Sam Gagner as well as defensemen Ben Hutton/Derrick Pouliot, Michael Del Zotto for picks/prospects.

Wayneherb

Jan 7, 2018
:stars available anyone except:
Seguin
Benn
Klingberg
Radulov
Honka

Will move draft picks for solid players.

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:vegas

Have a metric ton of cap space available. Obviously looking to add pieces to keep contending, but also open to taking on cap dumps if I'm adequately compensated (term is more of an issue than money, so you'll pay a premium for long-term cap dumps).

Would also love to find a taker for Cody Eakin and/or Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, as the center position in Vegas is a little crowded.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:caps

Hey guys, Brian McLellan here back at cha with a new GM game and a new set of goals in mind.

So obviously the Washington Capitals are a little tight when it comes to "cap" space (pun intended)...

25K in cap according to CapFriendly? Yeah, that'll do it.

So we're gonna look to refresh some things starting with the goaltender position. One of Braden Holtby (if he so chooses to waive) or Phillip Grubauer are available. Targets, you ask? Well, picks and prospects you silly geese!

Well, that's gonna be all from me today. Make sure you SMASH that like button!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
OTB:
Melker Karlsson
Kevin Labanc or Mikkel Boedker
Paul Martin
Justin Braun
Dylan Demelo

Willing to discuss any upgrades but mainly looking to stay the course.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad