Holiday GM Game #1 by donut & JW

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
:devils

Devils are looking for a top-6 center and a top-2 LHD. Also interested in moving up in the 2018 draft, or trading the pick for current help.

Last edited:

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres around for most of night

Couple offers on ROR, but again, only way I move him is for a potentially elite young defenseman and a draft pick MINIMUM. He's a rare breed of center and I'm more then ok with keeping him around.

IF ROR moves, I'd be more open to moving Ristolainen. But if the right offer comes along, I'll consider. Same with Sam Reinhart.

Everyone else is fair game, obviously except Eichel, Middlestadt, Guhle and our 1st round pick. Would love to find a new home for Robin Lehner as I plan to promote Linus Ullmark

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens looking for a dance partner. Will consider dealing Jarry+Sprong for another young RW on an ELC. If not, we're more than content with giving Sprong an opportunity in the top-6 this coming year.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Searching for that top pairing defenseman and/or a Top-4 offensive RHD. I'd peddle my 1st round pick in a package of other assets and I'd also look at doing my 1st + Sekera/Russell/defenseman

Checking the market on Strome. Had a great-to-good 2nd half of the season, looked so much better at center facilitating the puck then on the wing, but capable of playing on the wing. He was so snake bit this year, if he had any luck at all this year he'd be a 20 goal scorer.

Looking to find a home for Al Montoya. 1 year left at $1.075M

A bunch of assets are available to varying degrees. Lucic, Caggiula, Slepyshev, Russell, Sekera, etc.

McDavid and Draisaitl are untouchable.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:bruins

Looking to add a top-4 RD, preferably someone more defensive oriented to fill out my top-4. Willing to do all futures, or a trade featuring a young talent like Carlo +.

Also looking for a top-6 winger (either side), with some goal scoring touch.

Finally, Krejci may or may not be available. Many options here, between keeping him, trading for a younger/cheaper C, or even moving him for futures.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Chris Tanev remains on the trade block but I won't move him just to move him. If I can get a deal based around a 1st round pick or equivalent defensive prospect I'd strongly consider it.

One of Derrick Pouliot/Ben Hutton will be dealt by the draft. Looking to get a draft pick for one of them.

Also looking into the possibility of moving Sven Baertschi and Markus Granlund. Would be seeking the best possible pick or prospect for either.

Erik Gudbranson, Brandon Sutter, Sam Gagner and Loui Eriksson(lol) could all be moved if anyone has any interest.

Also willing to take on shorter term(2 years or less) cap dumps with compensation in the form of picks/prospects.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
So I've thought it over and I think we'll just wait it out until the draft lottery and utilize the actual draft lottery results instead of doing a simulated lottery. May slow down trading a bit as I'm sure some teams are basing a lot of their moves on what happens with the lottery. But in the end I've made the decision that with under 5 days to go until the lottery is announce, we may as well just wait and have the actual results rather than come up with a solution that everyone is happy with regards to a lottery simulation. In the meantime continue talking to trade and I'm in the process of setting up agents so that we can begin talking contract with RFA's and impending UFA's.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
And after a quick look at the trading blocks so far and seeing some interesting names...

...a reminder to all that NMC/NTC are in effect for this GM Game.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
:wings

Around and will have roster up soon...ish...

Looking to get this rebuild going. Will not be moving Zetterberg or Kronwall though in addition to the obvious future pieces (Larkin, Mantha), unless we are completely floored by the return.

Want more right shots in the lineup as well. Athanasiou, Nyquist (NTC), are probably the most prominent pieces we'll be looking to move on from, but feel free to inquire about anyone. :)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I am the East RFA agent so if you have any RFAs to resign and you are in the East send them to me!

Please use logic and if you are unsure what they will sign for please use the comparable tool on capfriendly

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:kings2 we will decide on our teams direction depending on a few moves, if we’re able to pull the trigger on a potential deal then we will just be looking to add pieces, we are willing to move all prospects and picks, Vilardi will be extremely hard to get as we have him penciled into our roster next season.

We’re looking for speed upfront and a top 4 RHD to play behind Doughry. Tyler Toffoli and Tanner Pearson are also available for upgrades at the winger position.

Wayneherb

Jan 7, 2018
:stars is looking to move Klingberg if we get proper offer for him. Looking for #2G, Top-6 F and Top-6 D

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:vegas

Tomas Tatar could be made available at this point. Very talented player, but he hasn't fit in as well as anticipated. Could move him for picks and prospects (using the deal that brought him in as a comparable) or in a swap for another top-six forward.

Otherwise I'm mostly looking to deal depth pieces (Lindberg, Nosek, Carrier, Reinhart, Hunt, Merrill, ect) along with picks and prospects (not Glass, Suzuki or Brannstrom) in exchange for an upgrade at Right Wing or Defence.

Last edited:

Wayneherb

Jan 7, 2018
:stars is looking to move Klingberg if we get proper offer for him. Looking for #2G, Top-6 F and Top-6 D

Still listening offers, as we are in deep sh*t with NMC's and M-NTC's, we have to make rough calls on any other players. Honka still untouchable though.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:sens
We have gotten a lot of interest in Karlsson (obviously) we are still open to listening to offers

Everyone else remains OTB (except for youngsters) including Ryan, Duchene, Gaborik, Smith and Anderson etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad