Holiday GM Game #1 by donut & JW

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Joel Ward has agreed to be the West RFA agent. Along with SJSharks39 being the East RFA you can start sending in your RFA offers in. Also looking for three GM's willing to take on a 2nd team as we're still looking to fill ANA, CAL and CHI. Will post the game thread either later tonight or tomorrow but will not allow trades until after the lottery draft is announced.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Have a few offers on the table for Chris Tanev. If you're interested it will take a deal based around a 1st round pick or equivalent defensive prospect.

Sven Baertschi, Markus Granlund, Ben Hutton, Derrik Pouliot available for picks/prospects.

Also willing to take on cap dumps at forward/defense.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

I will be serving as the In-season UFA agent.

If you send me an offer for your pending UFA, be prepared to send me factual evidence (supported via links, sources, an accompanying bibliography) that this player wants to remain in the organization and a contract is being worked on.

Or just... try your luck. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:bruins

Open to moving one of Ryan Donato or Danton Heinen in a deal to bring back a top-6 winger. All prospects and picks available.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Looking to add a defenseman who can play 20+ minutes a night on the right side, and two centers. Willing to consider many options, although we do have players targeted in FA to address these needs. All futures on the block, and roster players not named Rielly, Matthews, Marner and Andersen could be discussed.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Will get the game thread up tonight. Still looking for a GM for Anaheim and Calgary if anyone is interested in taking on a second team.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:wild

Jason Zucker - Eric Staal - Mikael Granlund
Jordan Greenway - Mikko Koivu - Charlie Coyle
Zach Parise - Joel Eriksson Ek - Nino Niederreiter
Tyler Ennis - Justin Kloos - Luke Kunin
Marcus Foligno

Ryan Suter - Jared Spurgeon
Jonas Brodin - Matt Dumba
Gustav Olofsson - Nate Prosser

Devan Dubnyk
Alex Stalock

Cap Hit: $67,542,757
Cap Space: $10,457,243

Trade Block:

Forwards:

Mikael Granlund
Eric Staal
Joel Eriksson Ek
Nino Niederreiter
Charlie Coyle
Marcus Foligno
Tyler Ennis

Defensemen:
Jared Spurgeon
Jonas Brodin

Goaltender:
Devan Dubnyk

Updated roster post

Minnesota will be entering a rebuild phase so we are looking to acquire draft picks and prospects. Mostly draft picks though

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Both :ducks and :sharks are relatively happy with our roster. Both teams could be looking to shed salary but otherwise will stand mostly pat. I am always willing to discuss upgrades though. Take a look at my rosters and let e know any ideas.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:hawks

Looking to retool our organization after having missed the playoffs this year. Our goal is to get younger and add NHL ready talent at all positions.

This means we are looking to move on from a few key pieces from our Stanley Cup heyday of the early 2010s...This includes Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Artem Anisimov, Brandon Saad, Duncan Keith, Brent Seabrook, and Corey Crawford.

The only 2 players that are very unlikely to move are Nick Schmaltz and Alex DeBrincat.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

Hearing that the Las Vegas Golden Knights are nearing terms with one of their pending UFAs.

Will San Jose's Joe Thornton go to market this year? Thornton is considering all his options, but murmurs around the league believe his heart pumps teal.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:caps

I've received a couple offers for goaltenders Braden Holtby and Phillip Grubauer, BUT I WANT MORE.

Send them in senoritas

Reactions: Dabeast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->