Call of Duty: WWII

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
You all want to trade psn id's if you're playing?
Same as my ID here

I'll try to get on tonight for some WAR. I'm pretty tired from work today so maybe not tho.

Might go to bed soon lol

Last edited:

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
So the first time I signed on an went into the HQ, it was FULL of other users. No everytime I go in, it's empty.

I know another user mentioned that COD took that away for now as it was causing issues with the server. Will we see this come back at all?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
So the first time I signed on an went into the HQ, it was FULL of other users. No everytime I go in, it's empty.

I know another user mentioned that COD took that away for now as it was causing issues with the server. Will we see this come back at all?

Presumably, yes. But who knows.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Whats the twitter username?

Offical SHG:
Sledgehammer Games (@SHGames) | Twitter

Michael Condrey can also be a useful follow, but he's a bit of a mouthpiece:
M.Condrey in WWII (@MichaelCondrey) | Twitter

Useful fan run one:
CoD WW2 #CODWWII (@CoDWW2Intel) | Twitter

Official COD, not overly useful:
Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) | Twitter

ATVI Support is decent for seeing what issues are being reported:
Activision Support (@ATVIAssist) | Twitter

Of course there is always the /r/:
Call of Duty: WWII | Reddit • r/WWII

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Does anyone here play hardcore? I find HC in COD to be significantly more fun than core. You can't just run through the map with a SMG w/ quick draw and rapid fire and dominate. You really have to pay attention.
I used to play HC on the old Cod's, started on core on this one. Played HC last night and not going back.. Run and gun is fun, but I'm garbage at it, no lie. I love how you actually have to be smart and tactical in hardcore.

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Like the campaign so far. I'm so used to run and gun from the previous games, it's taking some getting used to slowing down in this one. One thing that has gotten worse over time...the hit detection and hit marker accuracy is just attrocious. Watched a bronze kill cam in a game yesterday where a sniper got two kills, but the hit markers were an inch and half an inch away from the players. I've seen bad, but this was just attrocious.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I've really liked the STG44.

Anyone have any suggestions for similar/more powerful guns?

Same I use that with a Prestige level two shogun in the Prestige Level 2 Expeditionary. Deadly combo.

Like the campaign so far. I'm so used to run and gun from the previous games, it's taking some getting used to slowing down in this one. One thing that has gotten worse over time...the hit detection and hit marker accuracy is just attrocious. Watched a bronze kill cam in a game yesterday where a sniper got two kills, but the hit markers were an inch and half an inch away from the players. I've seen bad, but this was just attrocious.

That was fixed in the patch released today.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I used to play HC on the old Cod's, started on core on this one. Played HC last night and not going back.. Run and gun is fun, but I'm garbage at it, no lie. I love how you actually have to be smart and tactical in hardcore.

The normal maps are tatcial. The run and gun nubs are learning that they have to be tatcial as well in all the different map types. They get their asses kicked if they don’t work on the team goals.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Some cool shit in the game:

The shovel upgrades to a one hit kill weapon:

The ‘nuke’ option is available BUT...

- You need to Prestige all your divisions
- Go on a 25 kill gun only streak

Then you can get a nuke.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Only thing thats bugging me so far is the fact that friendly fire counts toward your deaths in Hardcore, and players aren't kicked out of the game, meaning I've had some lobbies with people just trolling. Annoying since I play Hardcore pretty much exclusively.

Also, Type 100 with Primed battle training, grip, quickdraw, advanced rifling and extended mags is just an absolutely ridiculous setup for HC, especially with the maps being smaller to mid range. Highly recommend to those looking for classes to try.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Anybody else having problems connecting in multiplayer? I've been sitting in the lobby by myself for like 15 minutes now.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Kill cams are not a good representation of how it went down. They never have been. It's an approximation.

One thing I have noticed is huge FPS drops in kill cams, at least on the PS4.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00