Call of Duty: WWII

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
My favorite version of the game was MW3,then mw2. I bought Ghosts and Advanced Warfare but really didn't like either. Im assuming this is more like mw3?

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
I wish they would tweak offline multiplayer and allow you to level up you character,unlock new guns etc like you could do with some of the older COD games.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Man I really love War. I can't stand TDM so objective based games are way more fun for me. Picking the bar with my prestige token was definitely the right choice, I've been tearing it up ever since I got that.

And my buddy and I joined a game of zombies last night with these two guys who obviously knew what the f*** they were doing. My buddy and I are still trying to go figure out how to turn the power al the way on, meanwhile these guys are running around the map and getting more done in the first 5 round then my buddy and I did in 15 by ourselves. Defeated the panzer(whatever the f*** his name is) and took down the zeppelin, but still had probably 10 things left to get when we went down at level 23 or 24.

Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever beat the entire thing unless I'm carried like I was last night :laugh:

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
Offline? No way. Gotta earn em!

What you earn offline is just for offline. The first Black ops game had that system. You could play against bots or split screen and level up your offline character to whatever level. So say your online level would be at level 20 and your offline would be at level 38 or whatever. You could progress your offline character just like you could progress your online one. It made multiplayer fun for those of us who don't play online multiplayer. WW2 needs that type of leveling system.

Reactions: tacogeoff

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Man I really love War. I can't stand TDM so objective based games are way more fun for me. Picking the bar with my prestige token was definitely the right choice, I've been tearing it up ever since I got that.

And my buddy and I joined a game of zombies last night with these two guys who obviously knew what the **** they were doing. My buddy and I are still trying to go figure out how to turn the power al the way on, meanwhile these guys are running around the map and getting more done in the first 5 round then my buddy and I did in 15 by ourselves. Defeated the panzer(whatever the **** his name is) and took down the zeppelin, but still had probably 10 things left to get when we went down at level 23 or 24.

Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever beat the entire thing unless I'm carried like I was last night :laugh:

Really? That zombies is really easy except the Zeppelin part. (Even then it’s still pretty easy, need a guy to hold a zombie then there you go)
Just follow the red wires on the floor to open the door.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Really? That zombies is really easy except the Zeppelin part. (Even then it’s still pretty easy, need a guy to hold a zombie then there you go)
Just follow the red wires on the floor to open the door.
It was our first time playing together and we were just overwhelmed how much there was to do. We got the vault and opened and then the salt Mines. We just didn't have a clue what we were doing.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It was our first time playing together and we were just overwhelmed how much there was to do. We got the vault and opened and then the salt Mines. We just didn't have a clue what we were doing.

I rented the game only To try it. I was on solo and i went to 25. So if this is your first time or couple def dont play the dlc in bo3. I play a lot of zombies and 2-3 of those maps are too much

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
this post-match lobby crap is driving me insane. haveing to reload my game just to change my loadouts is beyond rediculous

Reactions: Satan

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Why are there no good maps in this game..?

Yeah the maps are pretty bad. I don't mind a few but there are none that I look forward to playing. That seems to be the general consensus too.

Things I'd like see changed:

- toned down muzzle flash
- slightly faster health regeneration
- something done about grenade spam
- the netcode/lag comp/matchmaking needs alot of work
- spawns need way more variation
- the post match delays with the scoreboard and the top three players and transitioning back got the lobby is absolute garbage
- the amount of f***ing Grips in supply drops. Nobody gives a shit about those

There are a million bugs and they need to fix the party system badly.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
finally got my hands on the game over thanksgiving and played about 2 hours. And while there some bugs and things that I'm not a fan of, this is the most fun I've had playing COD in sometime. Took me a while to get the hang of the new gameplay and not everyone jumping around and **** like that, but I started to really fun again and actually playing pretty well.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Wondering if anyone else is having this issue, I pre-ordered the deluxe version of the game with the season pass, I only got my CP coins yesterday...and then the Carentan Map is sitting in my mailbox, always saying I have mail, while it shows installed I have never played the map online...anyone know how to clear the mailbox and get access to the map?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Wondering if anyone else is having this issue, I pre-ordered the deluxe version of the game with the season pass, I only got my CP coins yesterday...and then the Carentan Map is sitting in my mailbox, always saying I have mail, while it shows installed I have never played the map online...anyone know how to clear the mailbox and get access to the map?

I don't have the version that included Carentan but doesn't it have it's own playlist?

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto

You access carentan map in the game mods tab, under "featured"

Gotta say, I'm having lots of fun playing this game after being off COD for like 4 years. Kinda sucks season pass is almost the same cost as the base game, but strongly considering purchase if just for all the new war maps that will come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad