Call of Duty - Vanguard

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The biggest bug I’ve ran into is where my game randomly “restarts” itself but when it reloads I can’t move the controls at all. I have to turn manually restart the game by quitting out and going back in for this to work. It’s completely random when it happens too.

Also Krampus can piss off. So stupid how he randomly appears and how much damage it takes to kill him.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I think the Automaton is still more forgiving at long range but the Cooper is pretty ridic. You can basically set it up as an SMG while still beaming as an AR. Tears through ammo though lol

It has that visibility issue when firing though.. Not a huge deal but I havent used it in MP yet because of it. Been ranking it up in zombies like I do with every gun. A level 1 gun is not fun to bring to a gunfight against a level 70 combat shotgun or automaton, lol..

Have it at level 40 something now and it feels awesome. Look forward to giving it a try in MP.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
The biggest bug I’ve ran into is where my game randomly “restarts” itself but when it reloads I can’t move the controls at all. I have to turn manually restart the game by quitting out and going back in for this to work. It’s completely random when it happens too.

Also Krampus can piss off. So stupid how he randomly appears and how much damage it takes to kill him.

Not as much as a flamethrower does.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I'm taking a break from Warzone until they get these bugs worked out. I'm hard crashing in probably 1/3rd of the games right now and getting a 4-5 second freeze about 1/3rd of the times I open a buy crate.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'm taking a break from Warzone until they get these bugs worked out. I'm hard crashing in probably 1/3rd of the games right now and getting a 4-5 second freeze about 1/3rd of the times I open a buy crate.

ya its annoying. I am annoyed that they brought back Rebirth Island quads for only a few days then switched it to duos and changed to the pacific island rebirth quads. I am thinking that everyone went back to playing on the island and they were losing the number of people playing on that glitchy pacific map.

i am pretty much done with warzone as well if they keep pulling rebirth island quads away. the new map is ok but thats not what i want to play.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I was playing VG last night on Big Map Blitz and half the games ended in Server Snapshot Error which while not as bad as it was, has been happening since launch. These guys haven't really fixed anything. So many bugs and basic UI elements broken. Amateur hour.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Got this game as a Christmas present on PS5, hadn't bothered to open it yet since I was busy with Halo.

Played through the first 3 missions of the campaign and.... yeesh. It's not even bad enough to make an impression... it's just incredibly boring, rote, trite, cliche, etc.

Vanguard is everything the WW2 games of the early 2000s had descended into before COD4 finally rescued us. We've somehow circled back.

We need a new savior from this yearly churn of recycled ideas.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Got this game as a Christmas present on PS5, hadn't bothered to open it yet since I was busy with Halo.

Played through the first 3 missions of the campaign and.... yeesh. It's not even bad enough to make an impression... it's just incredibly boring, rote, trite, cliche, etc.

Vanguard is everything the WW2 games of the early 2000s had descended into before COD4 finally rescued us. We've somehow circled back.

We need a new savior from this yearly churn of recycled ideas.

FYI - No one plays the campaigns anymore.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I played the campaign and enjoyed it.

Anyways those akimbo shotguns can f*** right off.

Akimbo anything is always massively overpowered out of the gate in every COD. How is it so hard to get it right the first time? Then they nerf them, but they are still overpowered, so they nerf them again and they become useless. Not even sure why they put them in any game.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
This game is constantly broken. It’s hilarious.

Nothing compared to Vanguard. Multiple weapons can’t be made gold because of missing or Broken items/requirements on many, many weapons.

It’s a top three CoD of all time…if they just fix all the broken stuff. I’m not playing until the Tuesday patch to see if they fix weapon progressions.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I haven't been playing but I tuned into Dr Disrespect for a few minutes today and watched him get wrecked by a player with clear aimbot from across the map with an SMG twice. So much for ricochet.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Nothing compared to Vanguard. Multiple weapons can’t be made gold because of missing or Broken items/requirements on many, many weapons.

It’s a top three CoD of all time…if they just fix all the broken stuff. I’m not playing until the Tuesday patch to see if they fix weapon progressions.

I don't really know why we're comparing brokenness levels of Vanguard and Warzone but if we're doing that then I think players literally becoming invisible during games is a significantly bigger issue than not being able to get a gold skin on your guns.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I don't really know why we're comparing brokenness levels of Vanguard and Warzone but if we're doing that then I think players literally becoming invisible during games is a significantly bigger issue than not being able to get a gold skin on your guns.
Not to mention constant issues for console players. Last night, one of my teammates loaded in with no audio. Next game, I died at the buy station because it freezes there. And the final game, one of my buddies reticled was glitched to block his screen.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Not to mention constant issues for console players. Last night, one of my teammates loaded in with no audio. Next game, I died at the buy station because it freezes there. And the final game, one of my buddies reticled was glitched to block his screen.

I refuse to play Warzone on console because it’s so epically bad. I mean my character takes forever to just render on the start menus…and this is on a next Gen console.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad