Call of Duty - Vanguard

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Hackers are not really as much of an issue anymore in Warzone. The issue is Caldera. Rebirth is great.

I still see at least one a night lately in Blood Money. Never (obvious) aimbotting, but wallhackers/infinite UAVs/whatever. The typical tracking through walls BS. Congrats bud, you're cheating in what is basically Plunder lmao.

I also see the top two (?) players in VG ranked who are streamers too were removed for hacking yeesh

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Problem in warzone is aim bot for controller users ,freaking don't miss , I use MKB it's difficult to win gun battles ,gulag included.. I've so many 2nd place finishes lately its stupid.

Last edited:

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I read an article saying that the Verdansk return might only be for mobile.

If they ever bring Verdansk back that will officially be the end of Caldera. They'll either have to make Warzone a rotation between the two maps which they claim they don't want to do due to hard drive footprint or they will have to just bring back Verdansk full time and put Caldera in the rubbish bin.

Also, Vanguard sucks.
Mobile is the best and most stable of all the current CoD's. They're just doing everything right so far.

vAnGuArD sUcKs BeCaUsE iTs NoT mOdErN wArFaRe.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Mobile is the best and most stable of all the current CoD's. They're just doing everything right so far.

vAnGuArD sUcKs BeCaUsE iTs NoT mOdErN wArFaRe.

You're pretty much the only person in this entire thread that thinks Vanguard is an all time great COD game. When did I mention Modern Warfare? Multiple people have disagreed with you and instead of providing even one logical response you've just posted condescending nonsense on multiple occasions in response to multiple different posters.

Well done.

Also, Vanguard still sucks.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I liked VG but I haven't played in two months. So many ridiculous bugs and just fit and finish problems that were never corrected. I do this stuff for a living and if I was ever involved in a release like that I would deservedly be fired. Then again, when even a "bad" effort makes a few hundred million...

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Dead. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Problem in warzone is aim bot for controller users ,freaking don't miss , I use MKB it's difficult to win gun battles ,gulag included.. I've so many 2nd place finishes lately its stupid.
There is no aim bot. The most they can do is script actions like PC players can.

The problem with Warzone for console players is a shitty code base. I played at the beginning of last season on PS5 and it took my character 3-5 minutes to render from a grey blob to an actual character at the config/start screen.

Last edited:

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
If you are a keyboard and mouse player that is losing to people with a controller you just might not be very good (don’t worry I’m not that good either lol). God how I wish I played Warzone on PC with a KB&m!

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
If you are a keyboard and mouse player that is losing to people with a controller you just might not be very good (don’t worry I’m not that good either lol). God how I wish I played Warzone on PC with a KB&m!
Even pros have switched from MKB to controllers because of aim assist advantage, bullets don't miss. I play Xbox with MKB..my shit ping doesn't help.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Even pros have switched from MKB to controllers because of aim assist advantage, bullets don't miss. I play Xbox with MKB..my shit ping doesn't help.
It’s really not that bad. They aim assist isn’t a difference maker at all. If people can’t aim they need to use Aim Lab or KovaaK on Steam to help better your hand/eye. That’s what the pros do to better their game.

BUT the quality of mice has gone into the dumpster thanks mostly to League of Legends and it’s one dimensional game play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad