Call of Duty - Vanguard

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
The new Rebirth map is OK I guess but it feels like too many changes at once. I would have preferred for them to roll out the map changes and then add the balloons, weapon trade in stations, deployable buys etc. gradually.

It's also brought in lots of sweats from Caldera.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Vanguard definitely isn’t top 3, but it’s hands down the best in a long time.

There are plenty of issues with the game though. Plenty of glitches, takes forever for a game to start, and sometimes it crashes.

However once I’m actually in a game, it’s fantastic. The one map that’s absolutely unplayable though is Das Haus.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Yeah vanguard a top 3 is an incredibly hot take. I mean the black ops trilogy alone is already better.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Yeah vanguard a top 3 is an incredibly hot take. I mean the black ops trilogy alone is already better.
It’s on. Cold War is better than the other black ops ones.
I’ve played it. I think it’s bad. Clearly Activision knows it’s not good either and that is hasn’t stuck with people because they’re giving free multiplayer weekends frequently.

It’s good. It was buggy at launch like all recent games but it’s not Anthem bad.

As for the free weekend it’s for the Warzone players.

Also if you had played it you’d have a highlight clip handy like this one where I broke a 1 v 6 spawn trap.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It’s on. Cold War is better than the other black ops ones.

It’s good. It was buggy at launch like all recent games but it’s not Anthem bad.

As for the free weekend it’s for the Warzone players.

Also if you had played it you’d have a highlight clip handy like this one where I broke a 1 v 6 spawn trap.

If Cold War didn’t have SBMM it would be up there with the others for me. Way better then 2019 (which will be a hot take).

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Caldera sunk the large multi map. I one a few games on it so far but quit shortly after and went back to Rebirth as it is much better gameplay.

and Vanguard is still not very good and def not in the top 3 Cods lol.

Vanguard is not Warzone. Warzone sucks and has for a long time. I played at the start of the season on PS5 and the game was so bad it took three minutes for my character to render from a silver blob to an actual character. Not playing again until they get a true Next Gen version with FOV sliders.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Vanguard is not Warzone. Warzone sucks and has for a long time. I played at the start of the season on PS5 and the game was so bad it took three minutes for my character to render from a silver blob to an actual character. Not playing again until they get a true Next Gen version with FOV sliders.

Vanguard is not Warzone? unsure what you are trying to say? Vanguard is its own game........ which i have played and deleted. Warzone is still more entertaining then Vanguard.

Reactions: Mantis

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Vanguard is not Warzone? unsure what you are trying to say? Vanguard is its own game........ which i have played and deleted. Warzone is still more entertaining then Vanguard.
(Laughs hysterically in hackers overrunning Warzone and a sub par console version).

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I read an article saying that the Verdansk return might only be for mobile.

If they ever bring Verdansk back that will officially be the end of Caldera. They'll either have to make Warzone a rotation between the two maps which they claim they don't want to do due to hard drive footprint or they will have to just bring back Verdansk full time and put Caldera in the rubbish bin.

Also, Vanguard sucks.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille