Call of Duty - Vanguard

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I've really stopped enjoying CoD games lately but I do like that era...I'm sure I'll end up being a sucker and buy it.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I've really stopped enjoying CoD games lately but I do like that era...I'm sure I'll end up being a sucker and buy it.

Warzone is a pile of crap. However, I’m really enjoying Cold War on Console. The game modes are really fun. I prefer boots on the ground PvP than the modern stuff.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I have been out of the CoD world for a while now, last game I played was Bo3 and it only lasted a couple months for me. This era of game always gets me intrigued and I if it looks good out the gate I'll likely give it a shot.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
War zone and battle Royale games aren't for me. I played the cold War beta, but didn't really grab me like MW2019. I'll always give COD a chance, but at this point I'd rather play other games

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
What Call of Duty needs is an MCC style collection with all the games from COD4 through Black Ops 2. If activision came out with that I would probably never play a different online shooter. Sadly it will never happen and we'll keep getting garbage

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
What Call of Duty needs is an MCC style collection with all the games from COD4 through Black Ops 2. If activision came out with that I would probably never play a different online shooter. Sadly it will never happen and we'll keep getting garbage

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Mikeaveli

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I dont think i will be interested in Vanguard. will probably go with BF next offering.

I was huge into BFV and BF1 I absolutely loved the multiplayer and time period. Not sure if i want to revisit that era so soon. Then i discovered WarZone....... Verdansk was kind of fun with friends and I did ok but only pulled out 2 wins in it so far lol. But then Rebirth Island dropped and resurgence is my bag. Still having a ton of fun with it even though there are cheaters migrating over to the mode it is way more fun than Verdank. I will probably continue to play WarZone Rebirth Island as it is really fun when playing with teammates.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
No interest in heading back to WW2.

And with Halo Infinite and BattleField looking so promising, I doubt Id have time for this one anyway.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I don't think we've had a COD that focused on all fronts of the war iirc so I think that's pretty cool. I mean we'll see how it goes, I need to see some game play before I commit to this.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
The game mode they released with the trailer, "Battle for Verdansk", is easily the worst game mode I've ever seen in an online shooter. I can't imagine the brainiacs that developed that mode and then decided it would be a good idea to release it to the public. You actually just launch RPG's at a train for 15 minutes. I'm not kidding.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
The game mode they released with the trailer, "Battle for Verdansk", is easily the worst game mode I've ever seen in an online shooter. I can't imagine the brainiacs that developed that mode and then decided it would be a good idea to release it to the public. You actually just launch RPG's at a train for 15 minutes. I'm not kidding.
Ha ya I just browsed it on YouTube to see what it was about. Waste of time

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2