Call of Duty - Vanguard

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Had this happen to me last night. Forgot to take a picture but found this on Twitter. Was super weird. Landed at Control Center. It was “rainbow” everywhere except inside Control Center.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
So once again no vanguard quads. Have to put up with those bullshit heartbeat sensors. Why the heck can’t we get some regular vanguard game modes? Getting tired of fighting these Warzone and black ops guns. Lame as f***.

They’ve also gone and made it so you can buy a loadout right from the start. Thst was a great change that they rolled back. Now we get to go up against sweaty f***s and their loss outs right from the very beginning.

I suppose the streamers were complaining too much so they had to revert it back to the way it was

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Patch highlights - you can now Gold Panzerfaust and smoke from incendiary grenades has been reduced. Two huge problems with the game. The fixes are coming quick.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I hate Vanguard Royale. I’m not buying Vanguard, and not leveling up a bunch of guns with 10 attachments compared to the 5 on all the older guns. Not sure why they removed the mode completely but the planes combined with the guns are a no from me. The vehicles are awful to drive too.

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I hate Vanguard Royale. I’m not buying Vanguard, and not leveling up a bunch of guns with 10 attachments compared to the 5 on all the older guns. Not sure why they removed the mode completely but the planes combined with the guns are a no from me. The vehicles are awful to drive too.

Yup. I agree. Rebirth island was the only thing stringing me along with gaming. just broke 400 wins at the end of last month. got bored so i sold my series S to take a break. If the Caldera map played better i might have stuck around.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC

The fully leveled weapons are amazing.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I like being able to drop the gas mask but I wonder why they didn't also throw in the ability to drop a self-revive too while they were doing this.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Cod not releasing in 2023. Hopefully they don’t screw the 2022 one up. Cause that would be like 3+ years without me playing cod really.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Anyone know why proximity mines no longer blow up helicopters in Warzone? I love setting traps where I put the mine next to a helicopter and when some goes for the helicopter it blows up instantly killing them even if they have full armour. For some reason it doesn’t work anymore. Why? Is this just temporary?

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Anyone know why proximity mines no longer blow up helicopters in Warzone? I love setting traps where I put the mine next to a helicopter and when some goes for the helicopter it blows up instantly killing them even if they have full armour. For some reason it doesn’t work anymore. Why? Is this just temporary?
Odd .I was reading they reduced health of all vehicles, I like to rig loadouts with Betty's.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City

You sure it wasn't just something weird with the positioning? I just got blown up by a proxy trap on a helicopter in Rebirth a few days ago. Fully taken out even with full armor.

Although, speaking of that, I read they increased the base health in Vanguard, maybe that now lets people survive a proxy trap like that in Vanguard?

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
You sure it wasn't just something weird with the positioning? I just got blown up by a proxy trap on a helicopter in Rebirth a few days ago. Fully taken out even with full armor.

Although, speaking of that, I read they increased the base health in Vanguard, maybe that now lets people survive a proxy trap like that in Vanguard?
I was playing battle royale quads, I then tried blowing up helicopters with C4 and rocket launchers and nothing worked. I guess they are just indestructible now, no need to use a trophy system

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Vanguard terrible. Caldera map in warzone the worst. Rebirth Island still the best MP map i have played. even better with the new additions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad